Book IV (Chapter 2)

"What the hell am I supposed to do?! I've lost everything! They won't even pay me as a special grade! I am about to lose my apartment because I am being paid as a third grade!" Gojo tried to grab some beer, but unfortunately for him, Nanami was there to keep him from getting any.

"If you drink now, you'll go on some sort of rampage and kill is all." Nanami was already irritated after losing yet another bet to Shoko. The last thing he needed was an angry man-child. A whiny one was worth it if he kept his life.

"Sucks. Your wife cheated on you. Turns out it was with your ex-best friend. He's the father of her child. And he stole your wedding ring and everything. Now you can't live like a millionaire anymore. And to top it all off Nanami won't let you drink." Shoko slid a beer towards him, and Nanami grabbed it and pulled it away from Gojo.

"No."

"Nanamiiiiiiiiiii!" Gojo whined and threw his sunglasses at the man.

"Just imagine her...singing Ego by Beyoncé...and not to you." Shoko smirked, and Gojo had a look of pity in his eyes.

"He probably is hu-hu-huge!" Gojo broke into a sob and began ugly sobbing into the counter of Shoko's kitchen.

"Why are you intentionally making him pity himself more?" Nanami glared at Shoko, as Gojo hung on him for comfort.

Shoko raised her eyebrows, "Just watch." She smiled down at Gojo. "Makes  you mad, huh?"

"It makes me sad!" Gojo banged his head on the counter, creating a crack in her counter, "It's just my dad all over again! Leaving me alone!"

Shoko took a deep breath.

"Women suck balls!" Gojo sobbed.

"Pun intended?" Shoko asked with a raised brow.

"Yeah...because that's what she's probably doing to him!"

Shoko smirked, "It would make me very mad. My ex-bestfriend fucking my lover. Honestly just embarrassing. And the entire WORLD knows about it."

"That's the worst part!"

"Uh huh. I bet. Makes you mad, right?"

"Mmm..."

"C'mon Gojo. Admit it. You're angry."

"No..."

"Gojo, admit it."

"I'm not..."

"Oh, yes you are. Do you think holding it in will do you any good?" Shoko's tone was full of sass.

"FINE! I'm pretty pissed..."

"pretty?"

"Fine! Fine! I'm incredibly pissed!"

"Irate even?"

"Me no speak big words, Shoko..." Gojo sobbed.

Shoko rolled her eyes. "Get angry Gojo! The man you used to call your best friend kidnapped your wife and forced his kid on her! Who knows how long it'll take for him tog et her pregnant again? It was pretty damn obvious she did not want him! Go get her!"

Gojo looked shocked at Shoko's harsh words.

Shoko got close to Shoko, their faces only inches away, "Gojo Satoru, you are a fucking coward!" She grabbed his hair and forced him to look her in the eyes. "Your wife is suffering, and here you are, trying to drink your sissy tears away! Strongest my ass! Your wife is stronger than you. She's putting up with it, probably for her child! So grow a fucking pair, and put you big boy pants on!"

"Shoko--"

Shoko slapped Gojo, "Remember that argument where Geto said he was more popular among the girls."

Gojo's brow furrowed, "Yeah..."

"Go prove you're more popular, and steal your sexy fucking wife back!"

Gojo nodded, "Okay..."

"Okay?!"

"Okay...!"

"Say it like you mean it! You are Gojo fucking Satoru!"

"I'm gonna save my wife!"

"What was that?"

"I'M GONNA SAVE THE HOTTEST FUCKIGN WOMAN I'VE EVER LAID MY EYES ON, MY FUCKING WIFE Y/N FUCKING GOJO!" Gojo stood up and warped out of Shoko's house.

Shoko smirked, and Nanami glared. He pulled out his wallet and slid her some cash.

"Oooooo, USD. I like it." Shoko counted the money. 

"When am I gonna learn to stop making bets with you?" Nanami pinched the bridge of his nose.

"The trick is to come up with the bet."

Nanami raised an eyebrow. "Fine then. I'll bet $1000 USD that that Y/N has used her technique."

"Hmm?" Shoko looked shocked.

"That's a stupid bet. That girl hates her technique."

"And I'll bet she hates Geto even more."