Book III (Chapter 6)

Gojo sat on the couch of the living room as his two, "children" played him in a game of Mario Kart.

"I'm catching up Megumi!" Tsumiki giggled, as Megumi tried to steal the controller away from her. They both giggled as they began to ply fight while playing the exciting racing game. 

Meanwhile, Satoru who was playing with them was in ninth place and just wasn't doing as well as usual. Typically he was in first place and was aiming all his shells at Tsumiki and Megumi, but today he couldn't even crack a smile. When he heard the familiar sound of keys jingling in the lock he looked at the front door, and you walked in. Megumi won the race with Tsumiki right behind him.

Megumi giggle and blew a raspberry, before Tsumiki tapped his shoulder and pointed at you and Satoru who was now standing in front of you.

"How was it?" Satoru tried to sound kind, but he was obviously irritated.

"Good." You kept it short and sweet.

There was a tug on Satoru's pant leg. You both looked down and saw Tsumiki, "Gojo-sensei? Who is this?"

He smiled softly at her, something you weren't expecting. "This is my wife, Y/N."

"Wife? Does that mean she's Gojo-sensei too?" 

Satoru lifted her up and sat her on his hip. "I guess so. You can call her Miss Y/N though."

Megumi approached the conversation, and gave you a blank stare.

"This is Megumi and Tsumiki, my...I guess you could call them my kids?" Satoru put Tsumiki down and ruffled Megumi's dark locks. "I started training them and raising them after their dad died. They've been living at the Gojo estate ever since."

"How come I've never met them?" You smiled. The dream of one day having kids with your dream man was one that had always kept your heart on a tight leash, so you had always been good with kids.

Satoru, however, surprised you. You expected him to be terrible with kids, especially considering his response to you getting pregnant. Looking at how he interacted and raised these children, was shocking and quite honestly eye-opening.

"Miss Y/N?" Tsumiki was right at your feet.

"Yes?" You bent down slightly, and smiled at her.

"Do you know how to braid hair? Gojo-sensei is really bad at it."

Satoru quickly moved her away from you, "She can't Tsumiki--"

"No, no, no," you were also quick to interfere, "I can. I can braid you hair Tsumiki. I can braid your hair however you want."

Her eyes lit up, and Satoru looked a little shaken up, although not surprised.

"How about this, I have all this fancy spa stuff, like face masks, eye masks, some fancy nail polish. We should have a girls-only, spa night."

Tsumiki's eyes lit up. "Yeah! No boys!' she stuck her tongue out at Megumi, who furrowed his brow. She giggled and hugged Megumi, "Just kidding!"

"C'mon!" You brought Tsumiki to your room which was now set up for you.

Satoru watched the two girls disappear, his eyes started to water. 

"Gojo-sensei?" Megumi was looking up at him.

"Let's play some more Mario Kart, Megumi."

(Author's Note: I finally had some ideas! Thank you so much for the comments, and the support. They definitely gave me some ideas on where I wanted the story to go, so I should be posting more often for the time being.)