Book IV (Chapter 1)

You laid in bed listening to your new "husband" coo at his new baby boy. The sight might've been endearing if you didn't hate this man with every fiber of your being.

The little boy started crying, and Suguru gently laid the baby in your arms so you could breast feed him.

This baby. This child. You loved him to death, but you couldn't enjoy him. You were confined to a man who had manipulated you into getting exiled from the Jujutsu world and classified as a curse user despite never even going on missions in the first place.

He pressed his lips to your cheek and wrapped his arm around you. 

It was an understatement to say that Suguru was caring. He treated you with the utmost level of respect and care. It was ironic how the man you chased so desperately ever since you fell in love with the idea of love, was now giving you all he could, and you didn't want to have anything to do with it.

This was of course because you knew he didn't love you. He loved revenge and his ideals. And, he was already getting exactly what he wanted. Not only had you been punished for your betrayal, but headquarters had found out that Satoru knew you had cheated all along and he was being punished for not reporting it sooner. He was being confined to completing missions that were grade three only, which was destroying his motivation and ego.

On top of that, Satoru, your baby (or as you referred to as 'Toru) at only five months old, was already showing signs of having both your technique and Suguru's technique. He had crushed an aluminum can just by playing with your hair, and had found a fly head which he had started to absorb. Luckily Suguru caught him before he could fully absorb the fly head and choke on the orb of cursed spirit.

You burped 'Toru and put him down in his crib for a nap. As you returned to bed, Suguru pulled you onto his lap and started kissing the back of your neck.

"My dear, I think I want another one."

"No...it's too much." You shook your head and got off of him.

He wrapped you up in his arms and pulled you back onto his lap, "What do you want then?"

"I wanna go home..."

"You are home."

"I mean I wanna see Satoru."

"Satoru is in the other room taking a nap."

"I want to see my real husband, Suguru. Not you."

Suguru stopped talking, but didn't stop comforting you.

"What makes you think he will want to see you?" the words were soft but harsh. Like a scalpel slicing skin under hospital lights, "You cheated on him and gave birth to another man's child. And to top it all off you didn't tell him."

"You're gaslighting me."

"How could I gaslight you? Satoru was my best friend since we were young children. I know him best and I am simply telling you the truth of my observations."

You stayed quiet after that, knowing there was no point in arguing because he was a manipulative snake.

"I hope you know, I hate you."

"I hope you know, I adore you." He kissed you to assert his control over your entire life.