Book II (Chapter 4)

The higher ups murmured around before the one in charge called for their attention again. "Your mother's will is absolute."

An elder man then spoke up with authority of his opinion, "Not to mention it will keep you from desecrating the reputation of our strongest sorcerers by keeping you loyal to one woman."

"I don't stick to women, they stick to me. One is only good for so long before her reactions to my dick become boring," Satoru waved his hand nonchalantly, and everybody eyed him with disgust. Even Naoya and Naobito were shocked at his misogynistic frame of mind.

"I thought Dai was better than this before he went crazy. I suppose his son is living evidence that this was not the case..." Naobito smirked, and basked in the failure of a rival clan. Haru bit his tongue to stop himself from breaking bonds with the Zen'in clan in order to defend his dead best friend. 

Satoru only glared. "My old man has nothing to do with this, and neither does that little bitch of a woman I have to call my mom."

Everybody gasped. Haru immediately jumped into action, pulling out a string, "That is your mother and your father you are referring to young man!"

You used a knife you kept with your pack of strings to cut the string. "Uncle, don't sour the relations with Dai's clan just because of his son. He's done so much good for us, the least we can do is try to put up with his son for just this meeting."

Haru gave Satoru a condescending glare, before turning back to face the higher ups.

"Satoru Gojo, if you do not agree to marry Y/N L/N, Headquarters will have reason to execute you on the basis of the oath you took when you stepped into the position as head of the Gojo clan. You swore on your ancestors that your aim would always be to improve Jujutsu Society no matter what it would take, and every clan leader and every official agree this is what will help protect those most vulnerable in Japan. It is your choice on whether you agree to it or not," the old man looked down and stared Satoru right in the face. His disgusting yellow and sagging eyes bore right into the bandages Satoru wore on his face.

Satoru glared back and began removing his bandages, getting ready to fight, but the man pulled out a red box. "I by every means have the authority to trap you in this eternal prison son of Dai Gojo."

Satoru took a deep breath before deciding it wasn't worth it. He put the bandages back on, and muttered something before saying, "fine."

"Good choice, boy." the old man practically spat the last word.

"Now, we have agreed to keep this issue secret ever since Suguru Geto, special grade curse user has left our society and poses a threat. We intend to keep it that way until he child grows to adequate ability, and/or Suguru Geto is defeated. Due to the nature of this issue, you will be betrothed in here, in secret, and then Y/N will be joining the Gojo clan. Her position as the second of the clan will not be revealed to anybody but the Gojo clan and everybody here right now on the same circumstances as the child."

"Excuse me sir...?" Your voice was barely a squeak among the harsh layer of anger that had laid itself over the room. 

"Yes...?" He stared at her with on beady eye.

"When will the ceremony take place?"

"Ah yes...the date. Tomorrow."