Book II (Chapter 1)

You are now 20 years old...

You smiled sweetly at the man in front of you, who in turn lifted your chin with his pointer finger and smiled.

"When we get back to my place, I expect you to have all my favorite things ready on the bed, including you," Naoya smirked intentionally holding your hand in his, knowing the size difference made you swoon. He manipulated you as if you were Play-Doh in the palm of his hand, but you always enjoyed it. The better term would be "allowed it."

Naoya handed his credit card to the waitress, then smirked. "Don't have to pay for you, but you listen so good I feel I ought to."

She scanned the card and handed it back to Naoya with the receipt. He stood up, and made sure you walked behind him "like a proper woman," as he always said.

You walked behind him, tracking his every step, enjoying the way the crowd parted for the handsome and dominating presence of Naoya Zen'in, your boyfriend.

You soon arrived back at the Zen'in estate, and in Naoya's bedroom. You laid under the covers, but sat up when you noticed a letter from the Higher ups--official wax seal and all.

"Naoya...?" You called out softly. He walked into the bedroom, ready to fire at you for calling him before he was ready, but he noticed the letter and snatched it out of your hands. He sat next to you, and snapped, indicating for you to make room on the bed for him. He had you trained like a dog.

He broke the seal and opened up the letter, and his face twisted into one of confusion. "The Higher Ups have asked for the heads of the Zen'in clan, L/N clan, and Gojo clan, along with Naoya Zen'in and Y/N L/N to present themselves tomorrow at noon regarding the 'Pure Heir.' Do you know what this is?" Naoya threw the open letter on your lap. You shook your head and put your hands up in defense.

"Damn Higher Ups never do good things for any of the clans...do us a great favor if they could kick out fucking Gojo Satoru, but they never will. Asshole gets to run free and do whatever he wants." Naoya threw the paper into the trash and got under the covers, "'M not in the mood anymore. Stupid summoning ruined it." 

You nodded and kept your distance from your boyfriend. You wanted badly to cuddle with him, but he didn't seem to be in the mood for any affection at all. So you stayed reserved under the covers. Craving something you couldn't even name. A feeling that had stayed with you for years and years, and many more months to come.