Book III (Chapter 2)

"NAOYA ZEN'IN!"

Satoru stood hovering over the Zen'in estate, mask off, ready to fight. He didn't know why, but the idea of you with Naoya pissed him off to the utmost degree.

The entire clan left their homes, and saw the glowing being who was overflowing with cursed energy.

Naoya stepped out, rubbing his eyes, confusion and exhaustion painted on his face. "What is this asshole doing here...?"

Satoru saw him and warped right in front of him, knocking him down. "You slept with my fucking wife."

"Yeah, when we were in a relationship before you got betrothed."

"Don't pretend like you don't know. I know you heard her on the phone. I know she is here." He grabbed Naoya's collar and held him up with both hands.

"I do not...what? It's 4:30 in the morning...." He was so tired, he could barely think straight.

"WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WIFE, Y/N!"

Meanwhile, the entire Zen'in clan was surrounding the two, and could hear everything. The word was out. Y/N was married to Satoru Gojo.

Naobito Zen'in immediately intervened, and used his technique to freeze the two and separate them. "Satoru Gojo, you just woke my entire clan and announced to the world your marriage with Y/N. Do you realize what you've just done?"

"But he--" Satoru realized the extent of what he just did. He let Naoya down, and glared with a shameful look present in his eyes.

"I am contacting the Higher Ups...they can decide what to do with you."

"You said you don't know where Y/N is?" Naoya spoke up.

"No, she's missing. She left early this morning, and hasn't been home since. I called her and she said she was with you." Satoru crossed his arms and glared.

"I dated her for two years, and never once did I manage to lose her. She was always so clingy and attached, and not to mention, she had a lot of trouble making friends. It's odd she would be hooking-up with somebody."

"Well, she's such a prude too...I didn't think she was the type..."

"She wouldn't have run away if you just gave her attention."

Satoru flinched. Even Naoya, the most misogynistic man on the planet, treated you better than him.

"Did you not even do that?" Naoya gave him a concerned glare.

"I just...we talked every night when she made dinner...I guess I never ate it though..."

Naoya gave him a shocked expression. "She's probably went out and met another man who actually acknowledges her."

"Then why did she say she was with you?!" Satoru shocked everybody, including himself with his sudden outburst.

Naoya shrugged. "She's a liar and a snake just like any other women on the planet."

"She is not--"

"I hate to admit it, but rightfully so. Just give her the bare minimum and she would have been fine."

Naobito stepped forward, "I contacted the higher ups. They said that Haru L/N is searching for her now."

"Why not me?" Satoru quickly asked.

"Because they have decided to suspend your license to use your techniques until she is found and is able to testify about the situation."

Everybody was silent. Never before had the higher ups decided to suspend somebody for a reason such as this, especially the strongest sorcerer of the current era.