Book I (Chapter 2)

"All right, let's get you in some new clothes, Y/N." Dai and Haru walked side by side as Haru held your hands. 

"You and my daughter are the same age so she'll have some clothes that'll fit ya'." Dai opened the door to the main building of the Gojo clan residence--the house of the head of the clan. He lead you upstairs and knocked on the shoji screen door that had been decorated with unicorn stickers.

A little girl opened the door, and her rich brown eyes rolled up to see her dad's face. "Hey sweetie," he crouched down and ruffled his daughter's black hair. She smiled and began to attack her dad. He lifted her up and spun her around upside down, all the while she laughed.

Dai gently placed her down, "Ayaka, this is Y/N L/N. She's Haru's niece, and she needs to borrow some clothes. Could we get some for her?"

The little girl nodded and led her dad into her room, and helped him pick out some clothes for you. Dai came out and handed Haru the clothes before high fiving Ayaka.

"You said your wife could bathe her?" Haru asked.

"Yep, asked her to, said she's got it ready right now."

Dai led you two to the bath house, where Dai's wife, Misaki was waiting. She had black hair tied back in a bun, and some golden brown eyes and incredibly thick lashes. Her clothing was a simple kimono, with a little baby bump under the garments. She was at least four months along.

"Y/N, this is Mrs. Gojo. She's gonna help you get all clean so we can go home, alright?" Haru smiled, and pushed you gently forward, where you nervously stuck out your hand for a handshake.

Misaki giggled, and shook your hand then led you into the bath house where she would bath you and get you dressed. She knew you had gone through a lot, so she took special care in making sure you felt pretty.

"Would you like this pink flower clip in your hair, or this blue butterfly clip?"

"Butterfly clip, please..." you pointed at the patterned blue butter fly. Misaki pulled your back in a half up half down style, and used the clip to secure it. She put some pretty blue diamond earring in your ears, and put some glitter make up on your cheeks to make sure you felt extra special. You ran out of the bath house smiling. Misaki followed you out.

Dai and Haru noticed you two, and Haru smiled and took your hand. Dai wrapped an arm around his wife and pressed a sweet kiss on his cheek.

Standing across from you was a little boy who looked to be around two or three years older than you. He was pretty tall for a young boy, and it was obvious he would only be getting taller. His white hair was short but just as pure and silky as Dai's. He was wearing a hoodie and some shorts, with some bright orange tennis-shoes. As bright as those shoes were, they weren't the most striking thing about him. His eyes were. They were a beautiful blue that seemed to move on their own. His striking glare bored into you, and caused you to shrink back behind Haru.

The young boy suddenly received a smack on his cheek. It was light but startling. His mother bent down as far as she could with her stomach and began to scold him, "Satoru Gojo, what have I told you about staring! Just because you have the six eyes doesn't mean you can stare and glare at whoever you want."

"Yes mom..." He rubbed his cheek and glared.

"Misaki, he can't help it sometimes," Dai smiled and hugged his wife. He bent down and nuzzled her cheek and started kissing her all over. She was very obviously annoyed, but seemed to have given up about ten years ago.

"We'll be leaving then," Haru chuckled, "I've got my own Missus to get home to," Haru took your hand and lead you out of the estate while he waved bye to his best friend, Dai Gojo, his wife Misaki Gojo, and his eldest son, Satoru Gojo.