Book III (Chapter 11)

"You are officially the dumbest man I have ever met," Shoko shook her head as she handed Satoru some Chinese take out she had ordered for the three of them.

"I agree." Nanami wiped his face with a napkin, and took a sip of his water.

Satoru groaned, "Help me out here, okay? I know I'm stupid."

"Are you going to send the letter to headquarters? That would be the best decision."

"Yeah, I'm going to give the guys who hate me, more reason to ban me from the Jujutsu world?" His sarcastic comment was laced with stress as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Shoko pulled the letter out of Satoru's pocket, and began reading it.

"I wonder what the wedding gift is." Shoko handed Nanami the letter.

Nanami glanced at the letter and glared at Shoko, "I'm not answering for the sake of my wallet."

Shoko giggled and took the letter, handing it back to Satoru. Satoru meanwhile was banging his head against the table for every syllable of his sentence, "Why. Am. I. Such. A. Self. Ish. Bast. Ard?"

"Good question." Nanami stood up to go clean his plate.

"What am I gonna do?"

Y/N POV

"What am I gonna do?! Suguru? Why would you do that?!" You were sobbing into the phone.

"Oh darling, trust me."

"I am not your darling! I do not want you in my life!"

"I'm the father for your child Y/N. You're stuck with me." His voice was mocking, and unapologetic. 

"Why are you doing this?!"

"Oh it's simple really. Your cursed technique is one in a million, darling. Combined with my manipulation technique, our children could fulfill my plan of purifying the human race, and erasing curses all together. Our children, would kill every non sorcerer, and then absorb all the curses. They would lead the world to peace. Ending the suffering of mankind. Do you NOT want to end the suffering of mankind?"

"Suguru...no matter what you do, there will be evil! Yeah, no more curses, but people are going to be well...people! They'll hurt each other for their own gain. People are cruel! A-and you're proof of that! Sending a letter to my husband, putting my life on the line! You are terrible!"

"I am working to rid mankind of the gruesome nature of curses. There will be loss along the way, unfortunately."

"Oh Suguru...you are a terrible man..."

"I am the terrible man who you let impregnate you. So one could say, you were the terrible one. You knew full well that I have been exiled from jujutsu society, and named a curse user. Yet you begged me to impregnate you, all for petty revenge on your crappy husband."

"Like you're much better."

"I am most certainly not. I just admit I'm terrible for all the right reasons of course. You on the hand, can't fathom that. You are the perfect little girl that is full of kindness and empathy. We both know that's false, though."

"Stop it..."

"I know what you did in elementary school. twisted every living thing in that school, made them suffer in the form of a childhood game, until they slowly passed away..."

"Suguru!"

He hung up. Leaving you in tears.