Book II (Chapter 8)

You felt a weight appear next to you on the couch, and you looked over to see Satoru on your left. "Hellooo~"

You looked over at him and he smiled at you.

"Wanna see where you're sleeping?" He stood up, "I only have one bed, and one room in this house I am willing to make into a bedroom, which is my bedroom."

You began to stand up, and he immediately pushed you back down onto the couch, "Woah, woah, woah! Hold your horses. I never said we would be sharing."

"Then where am I sleeping?" You looked up at the man in front of you.

"The couch, where you are right now. I have a spare storage closet that you can put your stuff, but this couch is your bed until decided otherwise. My bed, an Alaskan King, is saved for women who I want to sleep with. Which is not you, because you're a prissy little prude. The storage closet also has blankets and pillows you can use. So get comfortable."

He smiled and watched you grab your pillow and place it on the couch. He grabbed it and squished it a couple times, before nodding, and walking away with it, to his room.

You just hung your head down, before looking around the house for the storage closet. Once you found it you began putting your clothes and shoes away, and you grabbed a couple blankets, and a pillow.

You changed in the discarded guest bathroom, which Satoru had never bothered to clean it seemed. You did everything you needed to in the bathroom, then returned to the couch and tried to get comfy.

Despite the obvious wealth behind the couch, you laid on the couch for three hours, before finally falling asleep.