Book II (Chapter 5)

"Naoya--!"

"Shut your mouth, you manipulative snake," Naoya stood in your room, by your shelves full of different antiques you collected over the years, "You knew didn't you?"

"H-huh? Knew what?" Your voice was barely above a whisper, your fear for the items you had spent so much time and money on had you on a tight rope. One wrong move, and thousands of dollars in ancient antiques could be lost. 

"You knew about the pure heir, didn't you? You knew you would have to marry Gojo..." He glared over his shoulder at you, his nails digging into the palms of his hands. 

"N-no! I swear it! I didn't! I swear it on my life--"

Naoya turned around and slowly approached you. He gently lifted your chin, you took a deep breath. The issue seemed to be drawing to close. 

"Naoya--" The distance from the shelf was about two feet (60 cm), when he pulled you by your hair and slammed you into the shelf. The shelf immediately snapped from the force of your body, and thousands of dollars of metal, glass, china, and even an original American Civil War Gatling Gun, and 390 year Samurai sword fell on top of your delicate figure. The Gatling gun was apparently loaded, and went off, sending a bullet right through the wall.

You sat in the pile of broken antiques and stared at your now former boyfriend in shock.

"I was going to marry you, but as to be expected of women, your just a manipulative little whore. Trying to get dick before you go get more! Huh?!" Naoya pulled out a gorgeous diamond ring. "45 carat diamond on this fucking engagement ring. Look who doesn't need it? Because the one fucking Gojo is getting you is 49 carats! 2 million fucking dollars down the drain! All for you!"

Naoya stormed out your room, and left you alone in a pile of potential injuries. You didn't cry. You didn't sob. You were in complete shock. "H-he's just grieving..."

"Well, he grieves like a two year old." An arrogant and smooth voice flowed through your ears. You flinched and looked up to see your brand new fiancé standing above you. 

He used his infinity to carefully and skillfully push away all the glass before turning it off and pulling you up. There was shards of glass all over the back of your bare thighs, calves, and butt, due to the incredibly short pajama shorts you were wearing. Satoru bent down and took a look before brushing it off those areas.

When he got to your thighs and butt, he laughed, "Damn, nice recoil."

I tried to run away to get some more appropriate pants on over my shorts, I flinched in pain due to the deep scars in the back of my legs. I sucked in air through my teeth and gasped.

"I think you're hurt, princess." Satoru smirked at you.

"Yeah, no kidding," I slowly left the room to get to the bathroom down the hall.

Satoru walked behind you just following you, "I think you need stitches."

"Are the cuts really that deep?"

"Yes ma'am."

"My aunt--" Satoru wrapped an arm around your waist suddenly, and when you blinked you realized you were no longer in your bathroom.

"I've got a friend who can do that stuff." Satoru plopped you on a couch, and called out at the top of his lungs, "SHOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--" he took a breath, "--OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--"

Suddenly there was a loud slap on the back of his neck, and a young woman walked over with a cigarette in her teeth. Satoru laughed, "My bride here needs some stitches. She got the old 'Naoya treatment' if you know what I mean."

Shoko looked at him in shock, "Bride?"

"Yeah, the pure heir--right that is a secret. Ignore me." Satoru waved his hand in front of his stupid grin.

Shoko looked down at you, "Do you know what he's talking about?"

You shook your head with eyebrows raised.

"Bride my ass. You're a hoe." Shoko crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. The poor thing looked exhausted as she looked up at the man.

"Well, this is Y/N L/N. She was subject to Naoya's little tantrum and needs stitches."

"So there was no cursed energy used?"

Satoru shook his head. 

"I don't see any damage--"

Satoru turned you over, revealing a large blood stain on Shoko's WHITE couch, and scars all over the back of your legs and on your butt.

"OH MY GOSH! AND YOU PUT HER ON MY COUCH?! MY WHITE COUCH?!" Shoko began to freak out.

"Where else would I put her?"

"THE FLOOR, THE DINNING ROOM TABLE, MAYBE MY BED THAT HAS BLACK COVERS!" Shoko threw her hands up.

Satoru laughed, and you tried to get off her couch, but the loss of blood was starting to get to you. Shoko laid you back down. "Too late now...I'll just do the stitches here, but you owe me a new couch!"

Shoko ran off to get some supplies. "You mind doing the honors?" Shoko looked up at Satoru who touched your fore head and everything went black.