Book II (Chapter 2)

Naoya had his lips interlocked with yours in the back of the limousine owned by the Zen'in clan that was heading towards Jujutsu Headquarters. He was determined to get what he wanted, which was not you but instead the satisfaction of his lust.

The gross smacking of lips was enough to drive any away, and that's exactly what Naoya seemed to want. The aversion of others seemed to satisfy him in a sinful way. The disturbing satisfaction he got from others seeing you for the slut he made you out to be.

This definitely rubbed you the wrong way, but he told you to trust him. He always assured you he knew best--that you were a naïve little girl who didn't know enough because he was your first romantic partner. How could you not believe him? He was hot and handsome, and the negative feeling you got from being put on display was overshadowed the moment he gave you affection.

It wasn't like you could just leave him either. He was on your list of suitors. The top of the list after Geto abandoned the Jujutsu Law world.

The door of the limousine was opened and Naoya exited the vehicle, and left you on your own to get out of the vehicle. You climbed out and fixed your clothes before exiting the car.

You walked behind Naoya like normal, and looked at the beautiful, centuries-old Japanese architecture that had grabbed the Jujutsu World by the throat, and never planned on letting go.

"I wonder what the 'pure heir' is--"

"Zip it, woman. I'm not in the mood to listen to your voice." Naoya eyed you with a dangerous glint possessing his dominating glare.

Your only response was a quiet nod attached with a smile. That smile. Your smile. You did it in an attempt to make it feel like he was right, but you would never admit that.

As you entered the large room, Naoya stopped in front of you, "Of course..." he muttered. 

You looked over his shoulder while standing on your tippy-toes and noticed the man you never realized would be here. One you never wanted to see. His milky white hair, tall stature, and his face structure were all just like his father (of course he wasn't six foot seven or 200 centimeters). It had been years, but you expected to see his bright blue eyes, but instead you saw paintbrush hair and bandages over his most recognizable feature.

You had completely forgotten he was head of the Gojo clan so it never occurred to you the Satoru Gojo, the asshole womanizer of your generation, and the strongest would be in the same hearing as you. Naoya walked up to his grandfather who was head of the Zen'in clan, and you walked up to your uncle, Haru who was head of the L/N clan.

You looked up, hoping to see the faces of the higher ups, but all of them hid their faces in the darkness of the high ceiling.

"Let's get straight to business..." the one on the tallest seat practically croaked, "The 'pure heir.'"