Book IV (Chapter 6)

You sat in the bathroom, the scene so vividly familiar. You stuffed toilet paper in your mouth to keep stifle your sobs. You did this...again.

Blood dripped down your forehead. Surely, you would be executed either by Geto or the higher ups. Either way you were dead. 

Your own death was the least of your worries. Now, unlike when you were a child, you were distraught by the fact that you murdered your own son.

The clicks of dress shoes echoed through the hall as you choked back you sobs, knowing whoever this would most definitely find you, but you hid, feeling the weight of your guilt.

Doors did not need to be opened, as you had broken every single one by twisting it into a curl using a strand of your own hair as string for your technique.

The light flicked on in the bathroom where you hid. You stayed as still as possible behind the shower curtain.

"Y/N..." the soft voice of your husband called out to you. You wanted to run into his arms, but you were deathly afraid of the consequences of your actions.

"I see you behind the shower curtain. I have my six eyes."

"Please...don't kill me. I'll run away and never return, but please...don't execute me." you begged from behind the shower curtain.

"Why would I execute you? You're my wife."

"Why would you not? You're the strongest."

"I love you too much to hurt you. I can't be without you. If you leave me alone, I'll go back to being a jerk. I need you."

"Nonononono, I'm a child murderer. I killed my own child."

"No you didn't. Su- I mean...Geto did. You lost control because he took the one thing you never take form a mother. Her child."

"I killed--"

"Stop saying you killed you child. You did not. No further arguments."

The comment quickly shut you up.

"Now, will you come out?"

"I'm in the nude."

Gojo sighed and pulled his jacket off. "You can wear my jacket."

"My legs are too shaky to walk."

" I can carry you."

You went silent.

"Y/N. Pull back the shower curtain."

 You slowly but surely pulled the curtain back.

Gojo smiled big at you. "There's my beautiful wife!" He wrapped you up in his jacket, and picked you up in a bridal carry.

You looked up at Gojo who began to carry you out of the temple. Geto ha damaged to scramble away, not without leaving something. Gojo saw his old wedding ring. He picked it up with a soft smile, and slipped it on. It fit perfectly and matched with yours. He too you out the temple, overlooking the beautiful city below.

"You know, Y/N, I really do love you."

You looked at him and began to tear up.

"May I have this kiss?" He smiled.

In between sobs, you looked up at the man you loved, "Satoru...I am so proud to be able to call you my husband."

Satoru smiled softly and pressed his lips to yours. 

You guys kissed on the mountaintop, the sun rising from the rim of the world, signaling, the dawn of a new relationship that would last...

"...forever? No. That's not right."

"...for eternity? No. That's not right either."

"Then what is right?"

"A relationship that would last...for infinity."