Book III (Chapter 3)

You sat on Suguru's lap while you two watched your favorite movie on the couch.

"You're very beautiful." He spoke with a king gaze, and gentle intentions.

You adored him. The man of your perfect fantasy was holding you in his arms, calling you beautiful and treating you like a queen. Not even Naoya was this kind.

"So, I was thinking." He gently traced patterns onto your arms.

"That's not good," a light hearted joke that made him laugh.

"You talked about creating an heir to protect the Jujutsu world, which is one of my goals as well."

"Correct..."

"Satoru won't sleep with you, and constantly cheats on you. How much you wanna bet he's gotten multiple women pregnant?"

"I wouldn't bet anything because I know it's probably true."

"What if, I got you pregnant. You'd have a strong heir, you would complete the task of creating an heir, which means you probably could divorce the man, and you'd move here with me. I'd give you an actual wedding, anything you wanted in it would be yours. And of course, I would be there for the whole ceremony and reception." Suguru spoke with such a kind and gentle tone, it persuaded you with ease.

"When do we start?"

"Right now."

"Suguru...I would love to...but just maybe later. I do have to get home to Satoru at some point."

"But do you?" Suguru pulled a slip of paper out of his pocket and handed it to you. It was a news headline.

GOJO SATORU CURSED TECHNIQUE LICENSE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

"His license is suspended until you testify in front of the higher ups. You have as long as you want to keep on a leash. Make him wait so he knows you determine his place in Jujutsu Society. Make it known to him, that without you, he is an outcast."

"How long should I wait?"

"Two weeks will be sufficient. Just long enough for him to start missing his precious million-dollar income as a special grade sorcerer."

You nodded along. Suguru began to kiss you, climbing on top of you.

"Now lets get to work on this heir. I'm thinking we name them after your husband if they happen to be a boy."