Whole Lotta Love (63)

Start from the beginning

Even though everyone was drunk Johnny's eyes widened. "Chris, not cool, man."

"What? It's part of the game. So Shania, are you a good kisser?"

"Erm... I wouldn't say so."

"Really? I doubt that. Kiss me and I'll let you know if you're good or not."

Shy's eyes darted across the room at Johnny. He covered his mouth with his hands, but she knew he was shocked. "Erm... really?"

"Yeah!"

"Erm... ok." Shy didn't really want to, but it was part of the game. Shy stood up and walked to Chris who was sat about 3 people away from her. She kneeled down in front of him and kissed him briefly on the lips and went back to her seat.

"That was great, Shania!"

"Good...."

"I guess it's my turn now." The vibes were all gone now and a few people felt weird about it. Shy span the bottle and it fell on Alice. "Alice, give one of the boys in this room a compliment, your choice."

"Alright. Buck, I love your keyboard playing. I wish I could do the things you do, man."

"Aw, thanks man."

The game went on for a few more rounds. Eventually, the bottle landed on Johnny. He'd already drank 4 bottles of beer.

"John, who is your celebrity crush?" Glen asked him.

"Pffttt... Shania of course."

Shy nearly audibly gasped. "Johnny?"

"What? It's true."

"I'm not even a  celebrity."

"Yeah, well I think you're...Anyway, my turn!" Johnny barely span the bottle. He knew a million percent that it would land on Shy so he didn't even spin it properly and he was right. "Shania, I dare you to kiss me and I dare you to lick my face."

"There can only be one dare, Johnny." Alice reminded him.

"Fine. I dare Shy to kiss me WITH tongue."

"Ok..." Johnny was winding her up. He knew what he was doing and she knew that he was doing it because of Chris.  Shania got up, walked forward  and sat down in front of Johnny. "With tongue?"

"Yep."

Shania didn't know what to do, but she tried her best. Her lips touched Johnny's and as they kissed she slid her tongue inside of his mouth which felt horrible. Shy put her hands on Johnny's shoulder and he held her waist. Johnny put his tongue into her mouth too and they closed their eyes.  It seemed like the other people in the room didn't exist. The kiss went on for ages, probably too long. Everyone else felt weird and Sheryl whispered to everyone that they should probably leave. All of the boys left, including Sean, Malcolm and Sheryl Cooper, but Alice told them to stay by the door in case anything bad happened.

The kiss lasted ages. By the time it ended they noticed everyone was gone. Shy's mouth felt dry and her tongue felt wet and sobby. She grabbed a can of Coke from the fridge and downed half the can until her mouth felt normal again.

"Where did everyone go?" She asked.

"I guess we got a little too steamy and they left... Chris isn't a tough guy after all."

"Is that why you did it? You did it to embarrass me in front of 'Tough Guy Chris'?"

"Yes. He had no right to kiss you-"

"Johnny! It's part of the stupid game YOU invented!"

"Still! He had no right to kiss my lady!"

"He didn't know I was your lady!

"Well now he does!!!!!!!!!"

"Johnny, it was just a stupid game..."

"He touched you inappropriately earlier too."

"Don't lie. No, he didn't."

"He did. When we were looking at the stage earlier this afternoon. He put his arm around you..."

"That is normal, Johnny. Friends put their arms around each other!"

"Yeah...but he did it to make me feel bad."

"No he didn't. He did it because he is nice. I like you Johnny, not him. Anyway, was that awkward kiss my vampire kiss? Or are you going to give me a proper vampire kiss to turn me into a real vampire?" Shy just wanted this argument to end. She was tired, drunk and ready to kiss Johnny for the first time in over a day.

"Ok... Come here then."

Shy walked over to Johnny and kissed him on the lips, no tongue this time. The kiss was good, but there was still some underlying tension between them, yet again. Once the first part of the kiss was over Johnny kissed Shy's neck, right where the paint was. This was him actually making her a real vampire. The paint tasted horrible, but Johnny didn't mind. Johnny kissed her for many minutes before letting Shy go. They broke apart and Shy went back to her room.

"I better go." She whispered. "See you at breakfast?"

"Yes, see you tomorrow."