You've Got To Hide Your love Away (17)

Over the course of the next couple weeks, Wayne came back to England with Raymond and the new school year started up again. Raymond went back to his all boys boarding school and Shania stayed home for the first time in ages. Shy made sure to avoid getting on the wrong side of her father and actually preferred staying in her bedroom most of the time even though she had nothing to do in there after finishing her EP. She was yet to receive any further contact from not only Johnny but all of the vampires. Shy didn't care though, well maybe a little bit. 

Johnny was still in England and the other vampires went to their different homes now touring was over. Johnny kept in contact with all of them regardless and since their mini USA tour was coming up they had to keep in contact more than they normally would. These days Johnny did whatever the heck he liked while at home and he intended to keep it this way until the next thing happened.

While Wayne was at home he received a call from one of the Hollywood Vampire managers regarding Shania.

"Hello, Wayne."

"Hi, man."

"Can I have Shania's phone number?"

Wayne automatically thought that the manager was trying to hit on her, "Man, we both know that Shania is too young for you-"

"No, I need her phone number because I need to contact her about touring."

"Touring? With Shania?"

"Yes. Didn't she tell you that we wanted to bring her along to the USA tour later this year?"

"No. I imagine you'd all want me to to join you all too, right?"

"No, just her. Can I have her number or not."

"Erm sure. I'll text it over to you."

"Thanks, man." 

Wayne texting Shania's phone number over to the guy and then he called Shania.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is the manager of the Hollywood Vampires. I wanted to speak with you about the upcoming Hollywood Vampire USA only tour."

"Ok..."

"Has anyone mentioned anything about it to you?"

"Mr Depp mentioned it to me, but him and I haven't spoken in a little while so I forgot about it."

"Right, well, do you want to join us? Mr Depp said you and him had worked on a song together and since he liked you playing 'heroes' with him, do you want to join?"

"Sure...." Shy was worried about Johnny still hating her.

"Alright. I'll let the other guys know. Speak soon."

"Bye."

The manager hung up and Shy laid back in her bed.

*

A while later there was a thunderstorm. Shy saw a flash of bright light enter the sky from her bedroom window and then a large loud rumble noise followed it. The time was around 1pm. As she stayed in her bedroom, Shy decided to do something that she hadn't done in what felt like ages. She decided to do a live stream on Instagram. She went onto her computer and went live on there because it'd be easier to do it on her computer rather than her phone. As she was setting up the live stream she saw that the Hollywood Vampire's had posted a picture from a while ago of Shy, Johnny Depp, Joe Perry and Tommy Hendriksen playing on stage in London. Shy couldn't help but smile. She decided to leave a comment saying, 'This show was really good. Glad I was part of it. xxx #vampiresunite' She then decided to start the live stream.