Kevin X Dose Behind The Scenes

This was requested by @Glitxh_H0ll0w
(I finished this early so I'm posting it now)

Kevin’s POV

Juicy, Eddie, and Narrator had been planning a trip to Australia to visit the other boys. And, being their cameraman, I got to come along. This also meant that I would get to see Josh and Mully’s cameraman, Dose. Josh had hired him about a year ago. I’ve never met him in real life, but I have talked to him through Discord calls. We hit it off right away and started chatting almost everyday, so I’m really excited to finally meet him in person.

(Time skip to the day everyone leaves for Australia)

Today’s the day, the day I finally get to meet him. I finish packing my bags and get ready to leave. Once I'm all packed up and ready, I sit on my couch and pull out my phone to text the group chat.

Texting POV

Kevin: Hey Narrator, I’m ready to be picked up when you and Eddie get here.

Narrator: I just picked up Eddie and we are on our way over.

Eddie: Yeah, see you in a bit Kevin.

Kevin: Wait, what about Juicy?

Juicy: I’m already at the airport waiting for you guys, I saved us all seats at our gate.

Narrator: Cool, thanks Juice.

Eddie: Once we pick up Kevin, we should be there in about 20 minutes.

Juicy: Ok, see you guys soon.

Dose’s POV

(Time skip to when Kevin and the others land in Australia)

I just can’t wait till the others get here, it’s gonna be so much fun. “Hey Dose, would you mind driving your car to the airport to help me pick up the boys? I can’t fit them and all their luggage in my car. I would ask Mully but he is getting a haircut,” Josh said, grabbing his keys. “Sure, I don’t mind at all,” I reply, walking over to get my keys as well. Josh and I get in our cars and drive off.

While I drive, I try to imagine what Kevin looks like, since I’ve never seen him before, or any of the other boys for that matter. I was so excited to meet them, being so absorbed in my own thoughts that I almost missed my turn. Oh dear I better pay better attention, I chuckle to myself. I arrive at the airport a few minutes after Josh. I pull into the pickup lane behind Josh and wait. About 20 minutes later, I see a group of 3 people walk out of the building. Josh steps out of his car and goes to greet them. That must be them, I think as I get out of my car as well.

“AYYY BOOYYYSSS!” Eddie calls out to Josh and I. “Heyyy Eddieee,” Josh greets, as a tall man with slightly long black hair, and a big ass nose goes in for a hug. Wow, I’ve never seen anyone with a nose the big before, I thought. “Hey Josh, good to see you and your big blue eyes again,” says a muscular man with a deep voice and a dollop of sour cream as a hairdo. “I missed you too, Narrator,” Josh says, smiling. “Juicy, how are you man?” Josh asks, turning to a man with green eyes and lots of tattoos on his arms. “I’m well, the flight here was pretty smooth,” Juicy replies.

Josh turns to me next. “This is the new cameraman, Dose,” Josh announces, “I'll let you all get acquainted while I start loading your bags,” he finished. “Nice to meet you all,” I say with enthusiasm. “Nice to meet you dawg, welcome to TheBoys,” Eddie responds, shaking my hand. “Where’s Kevin, I thought he was coming too?” I ask them. “Oh Kevin’s here, he’s just in the bathroom,” Juicy explains.

I chat with them for a few minutes while I help Josh with the bags, and that’s when I see him. A guy walks over to us pulling a suitcase behind him. “You must be Kevin!” I smile, excited to finally meet him. “Yup that’s me, and you must be Dose. Glad I finally get to meet you in person after all this time,” Kevin replies, pulling me into a hug. I look him up and down, and realize that he looked nothing like I thought he would. He had long brown hair, a round face with a strong jawline, his arms and legs were toned and a little muscular. Woah, I didn’t think that Kevin would be hot…