Alpha and Omega

Alpha: Juicy

Omega: Josh

"Are you in there?" Gaege knocked on the bathroom door, a strange smell seeping out into the hall. "No fuck off." Josh's familiar voice came through answering his question. "Are you taking a shit or something?" There was silence for a moment. He pressed his ear against the wall, listening for anything he could. That's when he heard it. The sound of soft panting reached the door, making him blush bright red. "Bro, are you jerking off or something?" Footsteps approached the door, and the lock clicked open. The door swung open, revealing a very red, very sweaty Josh. How the hell had he not realized it before?

Gaege's eyes shot open. The heated smell of red wood and cinnamon flooded his senses. He pushed him back into the small room, closing and locking the door behind them. "Get out." A familiar heat rose in his gut, enveloping his body in another wave. He didn't have long. "Why the fuck would I do that?" The taller man stepped forward, his body tensing with every movement. Josh sat on the edge of the bathtub, his eyes trained on the floor. Beads of sweat ran down his cheeks, gathering on his jaw. Gaege wanted more than anything to lick them away, to clean him, to mate him. "You're an omega huh?" Josh's eyes flipped up to meet his "Yeah no shit dumb ass. I'm guessing you're what, a beta?" He shook his head.

"Alpha bro." Josh creased his eyebrows in confusion. How the fuck was this guy an alpha? Everything he knew about them would have him being pounded into the grout by now. He was snapped from his thoughts by another wave slick spilling out slowly seeping through his clothing. The scent of sand and rain made its way to him, mingling with his own scent in a weird but satisfying way. "Oh come on, don't look so surprised." There was a slight laugh in his voice, obviously out there to try and cover something else. "So can you leave me alone?" He stood up, trying to look as stable as he could, legs quivering slightly at the pressure in his pelvis. "I don't need your, need your help," His legs shook as more slick poured from his hole. The wet feeling ran down his thighs as his head lightened slightly. He stumbled backwards, stopped by the man in front of him. Josh grasped his forearm, stabilizing himself, resting his forehead on his chest. To his surprise, Gaege made no move to talk to him or y'know, fuck him into the bathroom floor. Instead, he just stayed quiet, rubbing small circles into his back. He took in deep breaths, taking in Gaege's scent, slowly calming his nerves, but doing nothing for the burning of his skin.

"Gaege. Gaege, please get out. I need to get to my...I need to get to my room." His grip tightened on the taller man's forearms as he slowly leaned away. "You're going to have to let go Josh." He stared at the ground, tensing again as another stronger wave coursed through his body. "Yeah, yeah I know that." He loosened his grip, still not letting go completely. Gaege got the idea slowly, leading him towards the door. "Once I open the door, stay quiet, just try to concentrate on holding it in." For a moment of sarcasm, Josh's mind cleared. "Oh really? Because I was going to yell out about how fucking horny I am." He rolled his eyes as the shorter man quivered again, his scent becoming thicker in the confines of the small room.

He pressed an ear to the door, listening for any signs of life. After a few minutes, he opened the door quickly, leading Josh towards his room. As soon as they stepped inside, he locked the door, leaning against it just in case. "You good?" He was met with an exasperated look. "Do I look good to you? No, I am not good." His breathing became more ragged as his body convulsed, a noticeable smell flooded the space as what felt like endless liquid spilled from him. He fell forward, gripping Guage's shoulders, his head resting in the space at the base of his neck. "Look, I appreciate the help, but get the fuck out." The taller man nodded slowly, attempting to ignore the way Josh wrapped his arms around him, the way he drooled slightly onto his skin, the way his own body reacted, matching the heat coming from him. "Yeah...yeah okay, just let me go, I'll go." His own breathing started to become heavier in time with the others, the grip round his shoulders tightened as Josh moved impossibly closer. "Hey, hey come on not...not right now. I know you don't want to do thi-this." The shorter man rocked his hips slowly against his thigh, searching for any form of friction he could. The air thickened with their scents, he wouldn't be surprised if the other could smell it too. He clenched his fists by his sides, biting the inside of his cheek, trying desperately not to move. "Gaege please." He let out a shaky breath at the plea, but he couldn't. Josh wasn't in his right mind, it wouldn't be right. But what if it was...what if this is what he wanted? It might've been, but it might've just been his instincts. "Josh...you need to let me out." An annoyed whine escaped from his lips as he grasped tighter.