Boyfriends? Boyfriends.

I wanted to do something a bit different than normal. I have a canon version of the story where Narrator tops, and an alternate version of the story with what I think would happen if Mully was the top, but they both have the same ending. Let me know how you like it.

"Canon" (Narrator tops)

Narrator has learn to tune out the Boys most of the time. From juicys constant screaming or Eddie's terrified rants in Spanish. Yet as the boys drank, he's high as fuck since he can't drink. He tuned into one conversation Mully, Kevin and Josh were having.

"No no dude it's like actually so fuckin good" Kevin grinned.

"No way man. I tried it nope" Josh snorts.

"Cuz Eddie's got a small dick compared to juicy" Kevin grinned.

"Eww. Gross guys. I could never bottom. I always top" Mully piped up. Which immediately interested narrator.

"Seriously dude? You've never wanted to try it?" Kevin asked, slightly more curious.

"Fuck no. I don't bottom. In fact I could top everyone in this room!"

That comment made Narrator smirk.

"No you couldn't Mully!" Narrator laughed.

Mully, Kevin and Josh looked over at Narrator.

"What's that supposed to mean!? Asshole I totally could!" Mully stood up, surprisingly without stumbling.

By this point, Juicy and Eddie were staring at the conversation.

"Get some!" Juicy jokingly yelled, egging Mully on.

Mully took one more swig of his bottle and set it down. He marched up to Narrator and grabbed his shirt collar, practically dragging him up Eddie's stairs.

"LAST DOOR TO THE RIGHT!" Eddie shouts as Mully drags Narrator upstairs towards Eddie's guest room.

Walking inside, Mully pulls Narrator in and shuts the door. Not being prepared, he gets shoved onto the door and immediately kissed rough.

Trying to fight for dominance, Mully grabs Narrators hips and holds his hips tightly.

"Still think you can top me?" Narrator pulls away with a grin.

Mully, gritting his teeth, shoves narrator onto the closest surface. That happened to be the bed, much to Narrators delight.

"Shut up Narrator. You know I can" mully lifts up Narrators shirt and grins.

"Look at you" Mullys eyes scan the blondes body with a lustful look.

Narrator takes his shirt off completely. He does the same to Mully. Narrator pushes Mully away before spinning and pinning the man to the bed. His arms were pinned underneath the ex-army man's legs.

"Ow what the fuck!?" Narrator leans in close and smirks.

"Get out of this, and you can top. Prove it. Prove that you're strong enough to top me" His voice was deep and dangerous. It made Mullys cock jump as tingles rolled up his spine.

Mully huffed in annoyance and frustration.

"Fuck you"

"That's what I'm gonna do" the blonde winks.

Mully struggles for a few minuets before giving up.

"Fuck! Fine you win!" Mully rubs his forearms as Narrator gets up.