Skull Fucking

"I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp! I wanna gag, I wanna choke! I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swings in the back of my throat!" Juicy, Josh, and Mully sang along to the music as they all chilled out in the living room, before falling out laughing their asses off.

"Yo, she spittin' nothing but facts." Juicy stated as he lounged against Narrator's side.

"You really think so?" Josh scoffed, giving him a look that he knew asked him 'what was trying to do'.

"Absolutely, I love getting skull fucked, who doesn't? It's even better when they hit back there, because it gets all warm and moist inside."

Josh gave a what-the-fuck look.

"What the hell are you on about, mate?"

Juicy rolled his eyes dramatically.

"He's trying to tell you that he wants to fuck your face, Joshy-boy." Mully said, taking his eyes off his phone screen (no doubt, scrolling through tik tok for the latest new trend) to roll his eyes at him too. "So, get to it."

"What?! I didn't consent to this. I'm not sucking anyone off. Why don't you do it, Mr. I-know-exactly-what-Juicy-is-thinking."

"Why? I wasn't the one he was propositioning. You do it."

"So why sh-"

"I'm right here, guys." Juicy interjected himself into the argument, before it escalated even further. He sighed at their annoyed expressions. It was always those two that argued about anything and everything. They were like an old married couple. "Please stop arguing."

"He started it."

"Oh c'mon, that's the biggest lie you've ever told."

"Is it though?"

"Fuck you."

"No, fuck you."

"Guys. Guys!" Juicy said loudly. "Calm down, Jesus Christ. Can't you two have a normal conversation like civilized people for once? I swear sometimes you guys are just mood killers."

Narrator snorted against him, finding the whole thing amusing. If anyone was more prone to listening to the two argue, it was him, although he was the one to usually stop the two after a while before any physical altercation could happen.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Juicy." Narrator said, feigning ignorance.

"Okay, be the way, but I know what I want."

"And what would that be?" Narrator said as Juicy got up from the couch.

"I want someone to fuck my face."

Juicy moaned lowly as Narrator guided his cock into his mouth. His head was partially hanging off the armrest as he laid horizontally on the couch. Narrator was standing in front of him, slightly hunched over as he gripped onto the back of the couch.

He steadied his breath, using his nose, and worked to relax his throat as Narrator gently thrusted into his mouth. He moaned as he tasted the pre-cum of the other man. The salty bitter taste made his already hard dick twitch from their place in his sweatpants. So, he did his best to not move too much as he shimmied out of his pants, before grabbing a hold of himself and giving himself a few tugs.

The hair on Narrator's balls tickled his nose as he sank himself in until there wasn't any more left for him to go. Juicy involuntarily swallowed as the cock head nudged at his uvula and then some. If he didn't have such a good gag reflex, he'd have probably thrown up a little bit, but as it were, he was fine, just a little impatient.

He waited a few more moments, albeit without air, as Narrator's balls covered his nostrils, before swallowing again and moaning for him to start moving. When he did, the movements were as if he were taking him for the first time, slow and gentle. The smooth and firm slide felt like a really sinful massage against his tongue and in the start of his throat. He could only imagine how Narrator felt. His wet, hot mouth encompassed his cock fully, leaving no room of his cock without stimulation.

Juicy soon grew impatient after a while on Narrator's slow and gentle moves, and slapped the man on the ass and groaned at him to pick him up. He said he wanted to get skull fucked, not made love to.

It took a few thrusts before he got what he wanted, Narrator's hips picking up the pace and intensity until he was practically fucking him roughly.

Juicy gave a low groan as Narrator's free hand reached down and pushed up his shirt to thumb and rubbed at his nipples. Like Narrator, Juicy used his free hand to do something useful: going back down to his own hard cock and stroking himself as he chased after his orgasm that was on the horizon.

Drool and spit pooled out of his mouth down the side of his face as Narrator continued to fuck his face all the while across the room. Josh and Mully were making up with one another, sucking each other's cocks in the classic '69' position. Eddie, of course, was none the wiser as he entered the living room after recording a couple of videos for his channel. He was missing out on all the fun.

"What- You guys couldn't have waited for a few more minutes?! What about me?" He exclaimed as he watched all of his boyfriends.

"I'm sure Juicy won't mind you taking him up the ass, right Juicy?"

Juicy gave a weak beckoning gesture.

Oh, it was on!

AN/ hi guys it's been a while, I lost all interest in writing fanfic for a long time but I'm back now and i have lots of new ideas 

AN/ I have lots of stories saved up so ima be posting some every day enjoy!!!