YLYL But Juicy Fucking Dies (not clickbate)

Juicy rubs his eyes and mutters to himself. The sun was to bright, the birds to loud and everything was fucking hurting. He groaned as he sat up in his bed. He looked over and hummed with a small smile. Mully was passed out next to him, snuggling up to Juicys Robert plushie.

Deciding he'd rather not tempt fate by waking mully up, he slowly slid out of bed and into his bathroom.

The boys all shared a house they built over the last three years. They all had their own bathrooms and bedrooms but often shared beds and spaces. They also had an office and their kitchen where mully primarily cooked for them.

Opening his medicine cabinet, he grabbed a small Great value brand bottle of ibuprofen. Taking three with two handfuls of sink water, Juicy hears the rustle of bedsheets. He slowly stretches his neck and rolls his shoulders before taking a deep breath and sighing. Today was going to be a long day.

.....

The smell of cooked sausage, eggs cheese and coffee helped to calm his headache a bit. Mullys cooking always helped settle any of their bad days. Juicy nibbled at the eggs and slices of potatoes. It all tasted bland which upset him more. He hates being sick and admitting it pisses him off more.

The five tmen decide what video to film. Juicy did his best to give suggestions as to what idea would be best but hid head hurt to much to think.

"How bout a you laugh you lose?" Narrator piped up.

"I'm down" Eddie piped in.

"That'll work. It'll be short since we all wanna record something else today" mully said from the sink.

"Josh, juicy?" Eddie looked over.

"That's fine. I'll ask reddit" Josh got onto his phone.

Juicy felt his stomach churn. Not from the video idea or mullys cooking. He just felt sick. He knew if he had to cancel because of that he'd feel like a complete dick. But the boys would get it.

"Juicy!" Eddie said a bit louder snapping Juicy from his thoughts and adding to his headache.

"What? Shit sorry I zoned out. Yeah that's fine" Juicy kissed the Mexicans cheek as he stood up with an almost full plate of his breakfast scramble.

He scraped the food into a container for later, there's not gonna be a later, he just knows it.

Mully raises an eyebrow at Juicy.

"You a'ight mate? I thought you liked my scrambles. D'ya want somethin else?"

Mully asked.

"M'okay mully. Thanks though" Juicy put the container into the fridge before turning around and wrapping his arms around mullys waist. He kissed his shoulder and thanked him for the food.

"I'm gonna shower before we record" Juicy announced before heading back to his room.

The other four looked at eachother

"He's off today" mully started

Narrator hummed

"Maybe he's just having a bad day? We all have mornings where we don't wanna get up"

Josh and Mully agreed. Eddie hummed.

"Sí but he usually talks to us about it" a small silence falls on the group before narrator chimes in.

"Don't say anything to him. If he wants to talk he will, just give him a bit more kisses n shit today. Deal?"

"Deal"

...

Juicy leaned aginst the tiled shower wall as the hot water flowed down his aching muscles and stiff joints.

"Fuck being sick" he sniffed.

Washing himself up and enjoying the heat, he gently massages his neck with deep but slow strokes. Trying to relax the aching muscles whilst releving the tension.

He sighed and rubbed his face and under his eyes.

"I got this. One video then just say you're going for a nap. All good" he turned the shower off and stepped out onto the floor mat.

Feeling nauseous juicy mumbles

"Oh fuck" as he fell to his knees and threw up into the thankfully opened toilet.

Feeling a slight acidic burn in his throat, he spat out the remaining mucus into the water he flushed the toilet and cursed out loud.

....

Juicy was regretting every choice he made until now. His head was pounding from his and his boyfriends laughter. The pain and aches in his body made him want to pass out, and his entire body felt cold down to his bones.

They only watched a few videos and he hasn't had to tweet but he couldn't care less. He lost focus and began to get dizzy and nauseous. Barely registering Josh's voice, juicy looks away from the boys and the equipment and vomits the remaining bit of his water and breakfast.

Mully and Narrator move out of the way to not get vomit on themselves. The other four quickly realised three things.

1: Juicy was acting off because hes sick

2: They'd need to clean this up

3: Juicy was sick and said nothing

Juicy felt shame and embarrassed as he wiped his mouth.

"Fuck..guys i-"

"Don't" Narrator cut in and stepped over the puddle. He ran to get paper towels and a cleaner.

Mully went into the kitchen to get a small snack and water for juicy.

Josh grabbed a small trashcan from a bathroom and Eddie cleaned juicys mouth with his bandana.

"Pendajo, you should have told us you were sick"

Juicy looked away from Eddie but Eddie pulled juicys face gently so they maintained eye contact.

"Explique(explain) tell me why you didn't say anything"

"I didn't want you and the boys to worry" Juicy muttered

Eddie raised his eyebrow and sighed. He pushed juicys hair back away from his face and kissed his forehead. Keeping his lips pressed for a few seconds.

"You're burning up" he muttered. "Cmon, let's get you into somethin comfy and we can all cuddle in the guest room"

"We gotta finish the video" Juicy said quickly as Eddie turned it off.

"Fuck the video Juice" mully said coming back from the kitchen.

Slowly but surely all the boys made their way to their guest room with a large California king sized bed.

Eddie made sure juicy brushed his teeth and was in cool but comfy clothes. Narrator got him cozy and gave him medicine. Mully made him some soup and crackers to keep the medicine down and Josh turned on a movie and pet juicys hair after he ate. Josh kissed his head and hummed. Eddie rested his head on Josh's other shoulder.

"You ok juicy?" Eddie asked softly.

"Sorry I fucked up the recording fellas" juicy piped up.

"You didn't ruin it. We got enough footage" mully hummed as he laid on Narrators chest.

"I still feel bad though"

Narrator squeezed juicys hand and kissed the back of it.

"Shush. No need to feel bad. You should have told us you were sick so we didn't make you work harder than you could"

Juicy melted at the affection and smiled.

"Plus we can make a killer thumbnail" Josh joked which got a loud laugh out of everyone. Even juicy snorted and gave a laugh.

The giggles died down and eventually juicy did fall asleep content and starting to feel better than when he woke up.