Legos

Kevin looked at the other male fom where he sat at the table. He was doing another lego set and Juicy got up because he needed to stretch his legs. He couldn't blame the guy, they'd been recording for almost two hours drinking and building the lego set while trying to decide if the "Dark confessions" were true or not.

Yet seeing him stretch and his shirt lift up above his stomach just a bit was doing something to him. Maybe it was the 3 bottles of beer he drank, maybe it was the crush he's been holding onto since high-school. Kevin couldn't tell you.

Trying to focus his mind on the Legos again he couldn't stop thinking of kissing his best friend. Images of Gage holding him down, images of him holding juicy down. They all bubbled up faster than he could push them away.

His mind went wild as his body just started going into auto pilot making the set. Gage holding down his hips as he fucked him. Kevin holding Juicys head as he choked on his dick. The images of them taking turns fucking on another were so prominentpto Gage might be. How gently he would hold Kevin's hands as he came down from his orgasmic high. Or how cuddly juicy would be after a session together.

Not even registering said friend was tapping on his shoulder.

"Kevin!" Juicy yelled. Kevin looked at him, and without another thought, not like he had many, he kissed his friend on the lips.

There was no big 'I love you' or 'It's always been you' moment for Kevin but just feeling Gage press into the kiss made it real for Kevin. It was more than enough to end up on the couch making out with his crush and best friend of years.

Feeling all the anxieties washed away by Gages hands roming his body. All the nerves on fire from kisses left from the man above him.

"Gage..fuck.." Kevin whined as Gage smirked.

"Yeah? Don't worry we'll get to that later" he chucked when Kevin spread his legs and looked at him needily.

"Please..?" Kevin pleaded.

Gage cooed and complied by unzipping Kevin's fly and pulling his pants and boxers down around his ankles.

Kevin bit his lip feeling the slightly colder air reach his dick. Feeling Juicys breath on it made him shiver hard. He felt dizzy with how many emotions flooded his head.

Opening his mouth and sucking the tip of Kevin's dick, Juicy held the other man's thighs apart as he sunk further down his cock.

"Hah..oh fuck g-gage.." Kevin held onto juicys hair as he gently started to fuck the man's throat.

Letting his boy set the pace, Juicy relaxed and sucked. Kevin was loosing his mind. He panted and moaned happily, not caring if they'd have to redo the whole video or not. He was on cloud 9.

Holding his friends hair tighter, Kevin started thrusting rougher as he started to get close.

"C-comi-FUCK~!" Not pulling out fast enough he came into the man's mouth before letting go of his hair.

Gage calmly pulled away spitting out the cum into the vomit can. Turning his head he looks at Kevin with a grin. Seeing the man flushed, shaky and spent was a treat.

"You didn't think we were done..did you?"

Kevin looked him in the eyes with a small happy smile.

"Hell no"