NarratorxEddie | I will miss you...

It's only been a day, but it felt as sad years have come crashing down on him... only to realize he can't text him back anymore.

Eddie realizes how he fucked up and losing Narrator gave him the worst pain he has ever felt in ages. He spent the past few days dumping all these tears on him, he blinked away the tears that kept falling from his eyes. The pain kept building in his chest and it wouldn't go away.

Why did you leave me? He thought. Was it something I did wrong? Or I tried too hard to get close to you and now... your gone.

He buried his hands in his face as he huddles up, still crying. He leaned his head on the wall... it's ok to cry isn't it? Moments like this he wanted to use them wisely and waste all the emotions he needed so that later on he wouldn't hurt.

"I'm so sorry... I couldn't do anything for you." Eddie whispered.

He felt the pain trying swallow him up he wished it could consume him and take him over and give him no emotions left to feel. He wished that he took more time to ask Narrator waving his feelings or how his day was...

This new year, sure did excite him with a bang.

"I even told you I love you..." Eddie teared.

He knew that even though he's been staring at his phone. It will not light up with Narrator's name anymore. He can feel the pain increase up in his chest. He had to catch his trembling breath. He still found himself constantly checking his phone that he knew it wouldn't even matter.

Did Narrator know he was suffering...?

Or... perhaps he was suffering with him?

But deep down inside he realized the true reason why he left.

It was because they were just friends.

AN/ this is the second story today AYYY. I'm might post another today if i have the time, but if not I'll post 1-2 more stories tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed!!!