Bad video

"Go fuck your self pendejo!" Screamed Eddie into his microphone before tearing off his VR headset and opening his door with a loud thud that shook the entire house.

Narrator jumped slightly hearing Eddie's and several other doors open in anger. He took off his headset and quietly went to his own office door before stopping while holding the handle.

"MULLY YOU FUCKING RET@RD!" Josh yelled in Mully's face. "IF YOU WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP WE WOULDN'T NEED TO SPEND 3 HOURS ON ONE VIDEO!"

Mully snapped back at Josh

"I'M SORRY YOU AND EDDIE KEPT MISSING YOUR LINES! YOU KEPT GOING OFF TRACK SO I WAS TRYING TO GET US ON TRACK!"

Juicy stepped next to Josh and Eddie next to Mully.

"YOU AND JUICY WERE THE ONES WHO CONTINUED TO INTTERUPT EVERYONE!" Eddie yelled.

"OH AND YOU FUCKING DIDN'T!?" Juicy

screamed.

Narrator felt small. His boyfriends never fought like this. Maybe over small things but never this bad.

"FINE! YOU CAN RUN THE CHANNEL THEN!" Eddie screamed.

Juicy yelled back.

"GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU RUN IT!"

"ASSHOLE!"

STOP

"CUNT"

Stop

"BITCH!

please...

Narrator crumbled to the floor next to his door. As he assumed the pairs split off to cool down. He curled into a ball and rested his head in his arms. It reminded him of how his parents used to be. He hated it.

Let's take a step back to a few hours ago

The boys were doing a full group video on the channel. They wanted to create a VR video to where it was a proximity VR hide and seek.

Smashing had helped set up jokes and a script for the group since he was busy the day of recording. Everything was going amazing, until Mully and Eddie started yelling at one another. Narrator had originally been hiding as it was part of the skit they planned for a round.

Juicy and Josh also started yelling. Confused, Narrator got out of his hiding spot and walked closer to the group.

"Hey guys a-"

"Go fuck yourself pendejo!"

Cutting to a few days later

They were still upset at one another. Whenever Josh or Juicy did something, Mully and Eddie got even more agitated. Vise versa and so on. Narrator somehow managed to keep the peace some times but mostly all he could do was sit in his office and hope they'd stop fighting.

He snuck snacks and waters into his office. He only ever left his office to shower and use the restroom. It's not like the boys noticed.

Speaking of the boys, Narrator made his way downstairs thinking no one was down there. Sadly he was wrong.

Eddie and Mully were making dinner. Well Mully was making dinner while Eddie held Mully's waist and sang some random song that came into his head.

"Hey.." Narrator said gently.

Both men looked at him and smiled.

"Narrador" cooed Eddie.

"I'm making loaded potato soup. You hungry?" Mully asked pulling out three bowls.

Narrator sighed and smiled.

"Yeah by a lot. Can you grab two more bowls? I want all five of us to eat together"

Mully and Eddie both grimaced. Not a minute later Josh and Juicy walk in with Chipotle bags and cups. They walk into the kitchen and stop.

Narrator got a little sad seeing their food but he hoped he could sway them.

"Hey! Mully finished dinner why don't you both come and eat with us?" Narrator smiled.

"Sorry babe, but juice and I already got food. Come upstairs with us. We're gonna watch a movie"

Eddie piped up

"Actually! He's eating with us. Right narrator?"

"He doesn't have to eat with you two. C'mon Grant" juicy reached for his hand.

Mully put the bowls down and before narrator knew it, there was another screaming match.

"Every time you always-"

"Oh like i-"

"Can you ever just-"

"Go fuck yourself-"

"STOP IT!" The room went silent as the boys stared at the once quiet Grant.

"I'm so SICK of hearing you all fight! It was a video! I get it, it took forever but all four of you saying you didn't want to run the channel stung ok? You've all been ignoring each other and me! I'm sick of it!" Before long narrators face was red from anger and wet with tears.

"Grant..." Josh whispered

"I just miss you guys. All of you.." narrator rubbed his eyes trying to wipe away the never ending tears.

One by one the boys all surrounded narrator in a big hug. With no words spoken, Narrator knew everything would work out somehow.

AN/ hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying the book so far. I should hopefully post another story later today. If everything goes smoothly, it'll be up by 5pm mountain time.