1 Alpha and 2 Omegas

"Come here, baby." Narrator's deep voice said to one of his omegas who'd woke up next to him. It was Juicy. "Still feeling hot?"

The omega nodded and crawled over Josh to him and straddled his waist. The omega leaned down and kissed him, licking his lips signaling the alpha to part them. He happily let the omega shove his tongue into his mouth.

They were coming to the end of his and Josh's heat soon. Their bodies were covered in hickeys and love bites. They ached like they'd just deadlifted 300 lbs or run a 2k marathon. If he asked the omegas, they'd say they were fine and having the time of their lives-albeit hormone-crazed. But if you asked him, he'd say 'I'm holding on for dear life'. Being the alpha of two omegas (in heat, mind you) was a lot tougher than most people thought. Some people would say it's a dream come true but in reality it was a pipe dream. The only fulfillment you'd really get out of it was having two omegas wanting your affection and touch, which was nice he could admit. It stroked his ego quite a bit, if not a lot. But the downside-the major downside was having his knot squeezed to high heaven for the span of a half hour or so. It was excruciatingly painful after a couple of rounds of fucking nonstop.

So he had an idea.

"Come up here, Baby. I wanna taste you." He said seductively. He watched as the omega's pupils dilated and could smell the scent of arousal increasing.

He helped the omega shuffle his way up his body until he was practically hovering over him with his genitals in his face. Narrator licked his lips as slick coming out of Juicy's ass fell down and coated his bottom lip. So. Citrus-y yet sweet at the same time.

"...Fuck, alpha~" Juicy said as watched the alpha lick the slick that dripped onto his lips.

When Narrator pulled on his hips, he went down easily, sitting atop the alpha's face. He cried as his hot pressed against his already leaking hole and started to lap at him.

"Mmm, fuck, alpha, please~" Juicy cursed. He wanted to move his hips so badly but the alpha's strong hands prevented him. He went wild as Narrator sucked his hole, causing slick to start gushing out of him.

Tears rolled down his face as the alpha continued to pleasure him, switching from sucking at him to sticking his tongue into him and penetrating him. The squelching sound of Narrator's actions made his ears burn at the tips. When Juicy felt himself getting closer, he wrapped a hand around himself and started to stroke himself in time with Narrator's tongue and played with his chest with the other.

"I'm so close, alpha, so close~" Juicy bit his bottom lip.

The increasing pitch of Juicy's moans gave Narrator an ego boost and grew harder down below. He unhanded one of Juicy's hips and started to stroke himself too. On each downstroke, he felt the beginning of his knot so he wrapped a hand around it and gave it a quick firm squeeze. He couldn't knot right now. His knots were reserved for filling only.

"Aghhhh!" Juicy screamed as his orgasm hit him. "Fuuuccckkk~"

Narrator's inner alpha preaned at the thought that he made his omega cum with his tongue. This was his first time doing something like this so it was a tremendous ego but he knew he was going to do this anytime soon, seeing as tongue and jaw was starting to get really sore.

Narrator was basking so much in his victory that he didn't realize that he had made a big miscalculation.

Juicy gasped as brief lucidity granted him the visual of seeing it.

"Oh, Narrator." Juicy clamped a hand over his mouth, hiding the smile that grew upon his lips. He grimaced as the alpha kept going, lapping at him. "Wait, stop, Narrator."

The alpha let go and Juicy sat up, looking down at the alpha between his legs. He couldn't help the small giggle that escaped his throat.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah." Juicy said tightly, trying to hold back his laughter.

"Then what's wrong?"

"Oh, Narrator, your hair."