He Knows

Juicy stared at Eddie from across the table. He sees the way Eddie looks at him verses how he looks at Gabby. They're all close and Eddie keeps telling him he's going to ask Gabby out. Juicy knows he's not.

His eyes don't soften up when Gabby laughs. His eyes don't sparkle when she walks into the room. His eyes don't lock onto her's while they record. They do for Juicy though.

He sees the way Eddie smiles at him, the way he seemingly innocently holds onto Juicy for juicys "protection" during horror movies. How quickly Eddie is to defend him.

Yet, the man won't admit it. He won't admit that he's soft for Juicy. The crazy "floridian" man that goes from 0 to 100 in five seconds. The man who calls every animal a "dog" and the one who casually joins the boys for a piss.

Eddie the goddamn Mexorcist himself won't admit to himself that he's into men.

But Juicy won't let him hide for much longer. Not when the "straight" man himself is moaning underneath Juicy right now.

Juicys knee in-between Eddie's thighs. Juicys hands holding the older man's face as he kisses him.

Holding the man down on the couch while making out with him made juicy feel powerful. It made his head spin in a good way.

Pulling away, Juicy looked down at Eddie. "You fucker" juicy grinned.

"What did I do?" Eddie raises an eyebrow.

"Fuckin asshole" Juicy presses his knee into Eddie's hardening dick more.

"Made me think you liked gabby"

"I do like gabby! I can like you too" Eddie defended.

"You don't though Eddie. You don't like her do you? I've seen how you look at me" juicys hands gently go around Eddie's throat.

"Fuckin whore thinking I don't notice you stare at my ass"

Eddie gulps as the hands around his neck get tighter.

"Admit it Eddie. Admit what I already know and I'll suck you off" juicy moves his hands and Eddie groans quietly.

Debating if he should play it out longer, he groans.

"Fine"

"Fine?" Juicy asks.

"You win. I don't like Gabby. I like you Gage" Eddie admits.

Feeling a new rush of excitement, Juicy kisses Eddie again. As he kisses him, he pulls down the zipper on his pants.

"That's all I needed to hear" Juicy says before pulling Eddie's hard cock out of his pants.

Hissing as the cooler air hits his skin, Eddie pulls his pants down to his ankles.

Juicy slowly starts to lick the tip of Eddie's dick. Slowly licking around it before wrapping his mouth around the tip. Slowly taking the man deeper into his mouth until his nose reaches the others base.

"H-holy fuck" Eddie plays with the others hair as juicy just holds his mouth like that for a bit.

Relishing the feeling of finally having Eddie to himself the way that he's wanted. Pulling his head up before going back down. Eddie relaxes on the sofa as juicy finally starts to bob his head up and down.

Feeling some of his confidence come back, Eddie gently grabs juicys hair making the man moan.

"You can get pissed later but fuck juicy. I can't. You look so hot right now"

Meeting his eyes, Juicy is met with Eddie looking at him with lust and admiration. Nodding as best he can, Juicy let's Eddie fuck his mouth.

Eddie groans as he starts to thrust into the younger males mouth. Moaning and groaning Eddie starts speaking between English and Spanish.

"Fuck juicy! Eres tan caliente(you're so hot)!"

Juicy happily sits on his knees and watches as Eddie gets closer and closer.

Eddie looks down and sees the wide lustful eyes of juicy. He holds juicys head down as he cums into the others mouth.

"Fuuuck fuck oh fuck! God damn good boy juicy" Eddie let's go of juicys head and relaxes onto the couch.

Juicy pulls off and rests his head on Eddie's leg. Teasingly giving his dick a few links or kisses.

"Don't start Juicy" Eddie chuckled before cupping juicys face in his hands and smiling.

"I love you" Eddie admits before kissing juicy softly.

Juicy melts into the kiss.

"Love you too Eddie"