Hormones

Josh and Mully were sitting on the couch writing an episode of a random tv show. Josh was leaning back into Mully's front, seeking the other Australian's body heat. It was really cold in the house, but neither of them wanted to get up. They were comfortable.

Mully sighed, wrapping his arms around his lover, and pulled him in closer, making the other sigh in content.

"You think this show will pick up soon?" Josh asked nonchalantly.

"Don't know. We've been sitting here for the past half hour trying to figure that out. But it doesn't seem like it, maybe we should turn the channel. It's Tuesday. Maybe WWE is on."

"First of all, we're not watching wrestling." He put up his hand when Mully tried to protest. "Second, Smackdown was moved to Fridays for some god forsaken reason. So, no."

"Friday night Smackdown? That doesn't even sound right!"

Josh suppressed a small whine as he pulled away from his partner to grab the remote off the table.

"I swear Vince is going senile. Who would want to watch wrestling on a Friday? Wrestling is supposed to make the week go by faster, not the weekend!" Mully ranted. If Josh let him go on, he'd go on all night long, so he decided to nip it in the bud. Josh tried in his seat and kissed the man quietly.

He moaned as Mully's hands went straight into his head and guided his head to the side. He didn't resist as Mully made him part his lips and sunk his tongue into his mouth. From there, they made out until their bodies were begging for air.

"Is that your way of telling me to shut up?" Mully said with a smirk.

"Maybe. Why? Did you like it?"

Mully responded by kissing his boyfriend again, this time letting his hands fall from Josh's chin down to his shoulders where he pulled the man on top of him.

They stayed like that for a while. Their tongues intertwine and explore each other's mouths, like they've done many times before. Josh could feel his boyfriend's cock growing hard under his hip bone, reminding him that he was also getting hard.

"I can feel you." He said, breaking the kiss to look down and palm his boyfriend through his sweatpants.

"Fuck." Mully groaned at the pressure on his groin.

"You know, I had a dream last night where you pushed me up against the wall over there and fucked me so hard I couldn't remember my own name." He said switching to tracing the outline of the bulge. He smirked when he heard Mully's breath hitch and his hips try to push up against him. "We even managed to wake up the neighbors."

"T-tell me everything from the top." Mully's head was on the couch, eyes closed, mouth slack.

"My dream?" Josh asked mischievously.

"Of course! Start from the beginning t-tell me- Fuckin hell-" He cursed as Josh grabbed him around his sweats. "How good it felt. Tell me everything."

"Okay." Josh said. He pulled at the waistband of Mully's sweatpants until only the head of Mully's cock was peeking out. "It all started when we got off recording a tik tok reaction video. I don't know what we were reacting to to get you all hot and bothered, but you were all over me when we got out of that room. I barely had enough time to catch my breath when you turned me around and shoved your cock in me."

"Raw?" Mully rasped out.

"It wasn't like I wasn't prepared. We fucked before we filmed too, so I was nice and loose for ya." To make his point clear, he moved himself down his boyfriend's body, stopping when his head was level with his crotch. Smirking when he heard Mully's breath hitch at the feeling of his breath smoothing over the head of cock, he then leaned forward, sticking his tongue out and giving the head a small kitten lick, lapping up the translucent liquid that was beading there. He hummed at the taste. "You felt so good, babe. Everything felt so real. Your cock in me. Your hands on my hips."

Josh moaned wantonly as he took the head into his mouth and sucked lightly around him.

"Jesus!" Mully gasped at the sensation, his hand flying down to rest on the space on the nape of Josh's neck.

"I was so hard when I woke up, Mully. It was a shame you left so early, we could've recreated my dream right then and there."

"Who says we can't do it right now?" Mully said with a shy smirk.

Josh pulled back off of him and sat up.

"Really?"

"Of course, just go grab the lube."

"Ah, fuck!" Josh said as he was shoved against the wall like he had been in his dream and pushed into from behind.

"You're such a fucking slut." Mully said, hotly into his ear. "Bet you want cocks of all kinds up into this hole of yours, huh? Want to be filled to the brim all the time?"

Josh moaned and twitched as Mully grinded into him, the head of his cock hitting him near a very sensitive spot in his anus.

"Yeah, I bet you'd like that-being filled all the time."

"Only by you, baby." Josh threw back at him. He could talk dirty too. "Only you."

"Are you sure about that? I mean, there's Juicy, Narrator, and Eddie. What do you think they'll say when they find out you don't like being fucked by them?" Mully snorted. "Imagine that."

Josh rolled his eyes at the pleasure and sheer audacity of that statement. He liked getting by all of them, but there was something about Mully's cock that made him feel so dirty - but in a good way. Like he was committing something so harmless, yet illegal at the same time. It was just so thrilling he had to keep coming back for more.

Josh grunted as Mully's hips slammed roughly into the back of his. The sound of skin slapping against skin loud in the ears alongside their quick and heavy breaths.

He braced himself against the wall and used whatever leverage he could muster to thrust back into the pounding he was getting. Everything felt so good, from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. He was on cloud 9 and seeing his orgasm.

Mully allowed him some room to press back, just enough to relieve himself enough to touch his cock and jerk off in time with his own movements. He didn't pull himself too roughly, as not to pull off his condom-to keep things clean.

Before they knew it, they were climaxing, Mully into a condom and he into his own. Josh moaned softly as Mully sagged against him, enclosing him against the wall. The pressure against his back was welcomed, and he sighed contently, feeling safe and wanted.

Fucking hormones.