I don't hate you

"And who can tell me how many wives Henry had?" The teacher asked the class. Mully raised his hand above his head.

"It was six miss. He divorced two. Beheaded another two. One of his wives had passed after giving birth and the final wife lived after he passed"

"Amazing Mullen!" She turned back to her projector.

Don't get him wrong, the high-school senior loved history. He loved the teacher, the lectures and everything about it. But he hated one damn thing about it.

"Amazing mullen" speak of the devil. Josh, a seat behind him and his friends mocked him for always being a teachers favorite. It's not his fault he's nice and actually does his work.

"Fuck off Josh" Mully mumbles.

Josh leans closer

"Or what?"

Mully huffed and leans over his work.

Mully and Josh have hated each other since the start of high-school. Ever since Mully defended Smashing, his now best friend Ayden, from Josh, Juicy and Eddie, they've been at each others throats. In and out of the bedroom.

Narrator somehow managed to keep both groups from killing each other during second year until now. He's been the glue that made Eddie and Juicy fall for him. Smashing managed to get with two guys as well. Absolute fucking weirdos but they make an amazing relationship.

Hearing the teachers phone buzz she let's the teens have the last 24 minutes of class to finish their work and relax. Mully pulls put his phone and texts his group chat since he's finished his work.

Me: So what's everyone's plans for tomorrow? Mom's going out and we don't have school Monday.

Mashing: Oh shit!

Mashing: I forgot Monday we had off. I'm doen to come over

Mashing: *down

Me: cool. Ames abs bonus coming over?

Narrator: Can Eddie and Juicy come too?

Me: *and

Mully mumbles annoyed

Me: do they have to? Josh will come then

Mashing: he's not as bad as he seems anymore. I promise

Narrator: Please mull?

Mully sighs

Me: Fine.

Hearing the bell finally ring Mully gathered his things and stayed back a bit to ask the teacher about a project that he's started on.

Finally leaving Mully walks out of the classroom and into the bathroom. He turns on the tap and washes his hands before turning it off.

He feels his mouth get covered before he's dragged into the handicapped stall.

"Josh!" He huffed as Josh locks the door.

"Miss me?"

"You fucking asshole. You didn't have to drag me in here!"

Josh smiled

"Sorry. I didn't want anyone seeing us"

Mully rolls his eyes.

"OK pretend straight" mully snorts.

Josh walks up to mully and kisses him gently.

"Shut up. I've been thinking about you all day and seeing you in gym got to me"