Lap Dances and Uniforms

"NOOO WAYYY!" Eddie screamed in awe as he watched two of his boyfriends walk into the rented out bar in sexy cop outfits.

Mully laughed as the two posed at the entrance, swinging their hips around and hitting the palm of their hands with their fake batons. His plan to make this Eddie's best birthday party ever was almost to full effect. There were two more surprises left.

Everyone laughed and cheered as the two men walked across the room to the birthday boy. Juicy looked like a pro as he made his way around the table, before stopping right in front of him and pushing down his glasses while Josh stayed at the rear, hands on his belt.

"Are you, EddieVr?" Juicy said coolly.

"Why yes, I am. What can I do for you today, officer?"

Juicy bit his cheek to keep from smirking.

"We were called in by someone, you know, saying you've done an unspeakable crime."

"And what crime would that be?"

"Being too sexy. Hit it!" And just like that, Pony by Ginuwine started.

"Oh my god." Eddie's mouth dropped open as Juicy ripped the buttons off his shirt as he ripped it open, splaying his bare chest for everyone to see, and began to dance very suggestively. It wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't for the number of love bites and hickeys he had given him the night before.

"If you're horny, let's do it/ Ride it, my pony/ My saddle's waiting/ Come and jump on it..."

He held onto Juicy's hips as his boyfriend sat on him and started to gyrate on him, swiveling his hips in loose circles before starting to grind against him. To the back, he vaguely registered Josh's soft fingertips on his shoulders. He became more aware of them as they creeped up his neck and threaded their way into his hair. He groaned softly as his head was pulled to the side.

"Happy Birthday, Baby." Josh whispered in his ear, before pulling him into a rough kiss.

"You two are something else, I swear to god." Eddie said with a smile.

"Sitting here flossing/Peeping your steelo..." The music trailed off. Then the lights cut off, and he was being pulled through the darkness for a few moments before being pushed onto another chair.

There were a few more seconds of darkness before a familiar start to an old TV show started. The lights flickered on and off over the dance floor in time, with the sound of the bullets in the audio. It was towards the end that a big figure appeared in the middle of the floor.

It was the body shape and the formal colors of the uniform that gave who this person was away, making Eddie bite his lip to keep from cracking up. He didn't know how they managed to get this guy into his old uniform and to do this, but this was going to go down as his favorite birthday ever.