Little tumble

Kevin stretched out on the couch in his boyfriends basment. Humming the green gang song while he relaxes after the stretch.

Juicy was filming a vr Pavlov video so his screams and squeals were louder then ever in the room above and to the left of him. Scrolling through his Instagram feed he smiles and likes a few pictures and fan arts.

Especially the silly romantic ones of him and Gage. Ever since they told their fans everyone including the girls and boys were super supportive of them. Kevin was happy they had a safe enough community and friend group to be together.

"Watcha thinking about?" Juicy says from behind Kevin.

"Jesus christ gage!" Kevin shot up, startled, looking at his now grinning boyfriend.

"Sorry. You looked lost in thought so I wanted to spook ya"

"Well you did a great job, asshole" Kevin laid back down and changed screens to YouTube.

Juicy rolled his eyes and walked to the edge of the couch. He lifted Kevin's legs up and open. After opening his legs, Juicy sits himself between them and wraps Kevin's legs around his waist.

Kevin still ignores him. Juicy takes that as a challenge. Putting his hands on his boyfriends arms, Juicy snatches Kevin's phone before pinning the man's wrist to the couch.

"Color?" Juicy asks

"Green" Kevin nods

Juicy let's go of the others wrists and places his hands on the man's hips. Kevin wraps his arms around juicys neck before kissing him.

Juicy kisses back happily. After a few seconds he pulls away and undoes Kevin's fly and button. Kevin does the same to juicys pants.

"Fuck" they muttered

Juicy kissed Kevin again as Kevin started to touch juicys dick.

"Shit" Juicy groaned. Kevin continued happily.

Stroking his boyfriends cock, using the precum as a bit of lube before spitting in his hand and going back at it.

Juicy thrusted into the man's hand. Kissing the others face and tugging his pants down.

Juicy misplaced his footing after trying to pull down Kevin's pants and he ends up falling right off the couch. Kevin, blinking in confusion, looks down and immediately begins laughing his ass off.

"Fuck off!" Juicy huffed loudly, while Kevin still laughed harder. Cracking a grin Juicy stood up as Kevin's laughter died down.

"Had your fun?" Kevin looked up at his boyfriend and nodded

"That killed the mood" Kevin joked

"Not completely" Juicy joked back, motioning towards his cock.

"I think I can help" Kevin grinned