Editing

Pushing himself away from his desk, Ames takes a deep inhale and stretches. Satisfied with the pops and cracking he feels he relaxes and exhales, relaxing into his chair. This was the third video of the day he's edited and god dammit he was proud of himself. He smiled to himself as he took off his beanie and reached for his water off to the right hand side of his desk.

Bonus was in the same boat as his boyfriend downstairs. He's gotten all four of Mullys videos set and ready plus his thumbnails for the next two videos he's planned. Standing up and saving his work, he heads downstairs to see how Ames was doing.

He smiled and saw Ames was editing still. Bonus walked up behind Ames and slowly put his arms around his shoulders and his face was next to Ames'.

"Hey" said Bonus into the other man's ear.

Ames chuckled and smiled.

"Hey"

Both men smiled at eachother.

"You done editing?" Bonus asked, softly kissing his boyfriends head.

"Yeah I should be done in just a few. I'm just finishing up the last 5 minuets of the camping video." Ames looked back at the computer.

Bonus rolled his eyes before pulling his boyfriends chair away from the computer. He spun it around and leaned over Ames.

"You deserve a break baby. C'mon" Bonus takes Ames' hands and pulls him out of the chair

"At least let me save my work, holy shit" Ames chuckled before doing just that and setting his headset down.

Ames turns around and wraps his arms around his boyfriends neck before pulling him into a kiss. Both men enjoy the sweet moment in silence.

"I love you" Bonus smiles and kisses Ames' nose before returning the sentiment.

It wasn't long until the sweet kisses turned into more neck kissing. The neck kisses turned into heavy makeouts.

Bonus had Ames aginst the wall of his downstairs office. Ames started to unbutton his and Bonus' pants.

"Fuckin..Bonus hurry up" ames gasps as bonus starts to nibble his neck.

Bonus smiled and continued teasing his boyfriend. With a loud and frustrated groan Bonus was pushed onto the carpeted floor in surprise. Straddling him was Ames with a smirk.

"You wanna be a little shit? Fine, my turn"

Bonus gulps. He fucked up.

"Fuuuuck fuck Ames!" Bonus moans as Ames starts to bounce on his cock.

"What? You wanted to be a..mnn..mn..an ass. I'm gonna..shit-make you my little fuck toy~" Ames grins and pins Bonus' arms above his head as he bounces faster.

Bonus couldn't do much seeing as Ames was in full control over him.

"Fuckin..fucking hell ames~! I'm sorry! Y-youre gonna break me s-slow downnn~"

Ames clenched around Bonus more with a smirk.

"Nope. You fucked up. Now you can just lay here and enjoy it" 'Unless he safewords' Ames thinks to himself as his boyfriend starts to moan louder.

Sure bonus could try and pin Ames down. But where's the fun in it? Bonus' tongue lolls our of his mouth as Ames starts to bite his neck.

Bonus' thighs start to tremble as he looks up at ames with wide eyes and a flushed face.

"C-cum..fuck ames!" Bonus squeaks out as he comes straight into ames.

Ames chuckles and slows down letting go of his boyfriends wrists. He stops and squeezes Bonus' thighs with a grin.

"Oh my poor baby. Did you think I was done? I could keep going. Or I could ruin your ass too. Maybe I'll fuck you until morning and make you ride me. How's that sound sir?" Ames grins.

"Oh no no no please baby" Bonus begs.

"L-let me just suck you off. Please~" ames hums and slides off his boyfriends now soft dick before sitting in his chair and spreading his legs.

Bonus shakily sits up.

"Then do it" Ames smirked.

Bonus bites his lip but crawls over. He licks the tip of Ames' cock before sucking on it. Ames starts to push Bonus' head down his dick.

"Good boy" was all bonus got before Ames set his pace. In and out, bonuses mouth was full and all he could do was be a good boy and suck.

Ames was thriving on this image he was seeing. Bonus with his mouth full of dick, moaning like a whore and still trying go hold Ames' hips down. Ames stands up and thrusts into his lovers mouth faster.

Moaning and praising Bonus more finally pushed Ames over the edge as he comes into Bonus' mouth.

Pulling out Ames gently uses his thumb to wipe off the excess cum bonus didn't swallow.

"Alright. Let's get showered and take a nap"

"Fuck yes please" Bonus smiles.

AN/ hope you all liked it