MullyxJosh | It's Thin Ice Baby

"Ow!" Mully complained, the ointment that Josh used on his cut stung like a bitch.

Josh stopped the moment Mully complained. He looked at Mully's expression to make sure he was ok before he continued to clean it. Mully complained again the moment the swab touch his skin.

Josh groaned, "Mully, I can't help you if you keep bitching."

"I know, I know, just ㅡ " he adjusted himself as they were sitting in the couch. "Do what you need."

"I wouldn't have to do this if you didn't pick fights all the damn time." Josh glared at him.

It was pretty tired of this part of his boyfriend. He seems to always have to argue with someone over stupid little things, this argument, in particular, was over a pen. Mully was trying to find a pen to sign a form and the other guy thought he was picking a fight because his voice was so fucking loud.

"I don't pick fights all the time! " Mully tried to defend himself.

Josh stared at him and just applied back the ointment to his left arm, causing Mully to groan in pain.

The cut wasn't too deep so it would heal fast. Josh was just so disappointed in him. He looked at the clock that was hung on the other side of the wall it read 5:43pm.

"Your such a bitch..." Josh trailed off.

"Yeah but you still love me though," Mully smirked.

Annoyed Josh took the swab to clean his arm again. Mully scrunched his face in pain, it must have been the adrenaline rush really. He kissed him it confused Mully he groaned as Josh kneed him.

"This would probably made yous feel better." He whispered.

"Josh... this, this isn't ㅡ " the mixed feelings of pain and arousal did quite a number to Mully.

Was Josh a sadist?

He didn't even realize that Josh was almost done cleaning his cuts. The more the ointment stung the greater the rush of arousal came as Josh sensually moved his knee over his hardened bulge. Mully let out moans of pain/arousal. He didn't know what to do with his hands but grip the sides of the couch. Mully subconsciously started moving his hips to time with Josh.

All of a sudden Josh got up the lack of pressure made Mully open his eyes. He noticed that his arm was fully bandaged now. When did Josh do that?

"There you're all done now." Josh smiled.

"Now, come on let's make dinner." Josh already made his way halfway to the kitchen.