JoshxMully I can't believe that you lied to me

The last he talked to him was when they were almost boyfriends...

Josh was really anxious to have to go see Mully again. He didn't know if he was going to yell at him again or be angry with him. But he had to try... he couldn't keep running away from what he wanted to say to him, on that day... He was quite emotional the past few weeks made him feel so terrible. Then he remembered Mully.. when he was sad and feeling like shit Mully would have always helped him and talked him out of his depression he was so great up. He regretted leaving him out of his life after the incident.

He mustered all the courage he had to unblock him then send him a text saying

'hey it's Josh. It's been a while. I don't know if you changed your number want to chat?'

He was scared he did the wrong thing. Maybe Mully would have blocked him right away or he would have yelled at him for contacting him. But to his surprise after an hour he texted him back saying sure.

Josh was pacing around the front of the store wondering if he should walk in or if wasn't too late to leave. Before he could make his choice he was startled by a familiar voice.

"Hey."

He turned around his heart pounded when he saw Mully. He couldn't explain his feelings it was just alot of hurt and regret. He wanted to brush his face but he knew he couldn't do that anymore Mully rubbed his face.

"You want to go in?"

He followed him into the shop he ordered his coffee and accidentally ordered Mully's usual cup. A little scared he peered over to Mully, he couldn't read his expression.

"I.. is it ok? Sorry, mateㅡer Mully, aha you probably don't even drink that anymore ㅡ "

"No. It's fine.." Mully gave him a small smile.

In a alternate universe he was have been happy they would be going to just walk around the mall after or catch a movie. Today... he had to blink the tears out of his eyes to stop him from crying.

He smiled when their order was served he was quite happy to get his drinks. He saw that Mully was enjoying it to so his heart warmed up a little. They were drinking their coffee in silence. Josh looked up at Mully for a few times hoping he would say something but he didn't. He really did fuck up.

"I'm sorry."

Mully let his cup fall back on the plate with a big clank! It startled him.

"Is this why you texted me? After 3+ years of leaving me you just wanted to say, your sorry. Again? " He asked in disbelief.

The look in his eyes that he gave him made tears start to form on the corner of his eyes.

"You know.. I thought it was over, that's it.. you left me... without even letting me explain. I had to rebuild my whole life, career, again. After you left." The sadness in his voice made Josh feel like shit. "You took everything... everything from me and.. I let you." He gave him the same small smile from earlier. "Because.. even though you turned all our friends against me.. even though you had all your fans come and attack me on the comments section.. even though I couldn't even let myself post another comment again on social media I did... it was because I thought that maybe you would see it and think about us.. maybe you would let me have another chance again... but now.. your sorry." tears started to roll down Mully's face.

Josh tears around his eyes flowed the moment he saw Mully cry.

"I'm so sorry! I know I fucked up! I did I took everyone from you and I'm so sorry. I was angry at the time. And now... I do regret it."

He remembered the time he thought that Mully has cheated on him. He woke up to a video that TMZ posted out it was a picture of Mully kissing another guy. Out of pure anger he quickly went to twitter to say they have broken up. Everyone in the comments supported Josh while trashing Mully. At that time he felt really good it was nice to know that people cared about him. Mully tried to reason with him but he wouldn't hear it. He forced Mully out of their house and he made the boys choose who they would be friends with. A dick move but he purely did it to think that he was getting the upper hand.

"Please... can you forgive me?" Josh pleaded.

AN/ I should have another story up before 2:00pm mountain time, see you guys then. Hope you enjoyed!