The Retards Fuck

3rd Person POV

"SMASHING! FUCK OFF YOU DOG!" Screamed Mully at his screen as his car fell off the sumo map. Bonus and Mully sighed in defeat. Seeing the "Round Winners" screen appear, Smashing grinned proudly as Ames shit talked the other two. "Hell yeah! Best team!" Smashing jokingly scoffed, "I carried us. Fuck off, I'm taking all this credit" "Nuh-uh Smashing! I knocked Bonus off twice!" Ames yelled.

"Yeah, and you died five times, ya idiot! I'm the best at games here," Smashing called out. Chuckling to himself, Bonus smiled at both of his boyfriends bickering while Mully ended his video. The group talked for a while before Mully hopped off, stating Josh called him. Smashing, Ames and Bonus played a few more rounds on sumo. Changing maps and playing 1v1v1 to make it more fun.

"SmashDaddy, come here!" Ames yelled into the mic. "Nope, not this time Ames!" Smashing said and swerved right, just as Ames and Bonus went for him. They ended up knocking each other out of the circle,resulting in another win for Smashing. "Ames, why!?" Bonus said and fell back into his chair after another losing screen.

"YOU RAN INTO ME!" Ames screamed in disbelief and annoyance. "I win again boys!" Smashing said loud and proud. "You both just suck," he grinned. Ames was beyond pissed at this point. He still managed to keep his cool as he spoke. "I'll show you something you can suck SmashDaddy~" Laughing, Smashing brushes off the joke. "Fuck off ya wanker," as he exits the game and gets off the call.

"I'm gonna fuck him up," Ames says to Bonus, before doing the same thing as Smashing. Hearing Smashings office door open Bonus waits to hear Ames' door as well. Not even a minute later, he hears the squeak of Ames' door open and a small thud on the wall. He grins a bit and gets up and slips behind the boys to get the bedroom prepped for a long night.

Neither of the two had noticed Bonus making his way passed them. Both of Ames' hands were pressed against the wall on either side of Ayden's head. Dropping the YouTube persona, Ayden blushes a bit looking up, and the very annoyed and very horny Ames glaring daggers into his soul. Let's just say Smashing was living for it. He rarely got Ames riled up enough, but without trying it seems to have worked. "You're such a fucking little shit sometimes, I swear to god," Ames leaned down into the blonde's left ear and whispered, "It just means I get to fuck you until you act right."

Biting his lip, Smashing shifted slightly as his pants started to tighten. "Then make me," he said, instantly regretting his words. As soon as they left the blonde's mouth, Ames smirked and grabbed a fistful of the blonde hair and pulled hard. "AmES~!" Smash moaned out in surprise.

"Bedroom. Now," letting the hair go, Smashing shuddered and walked into their shared bedroom where Bonus was taking off his pants with a smirk. "Didn't think Ames would actually bring it into the bedroom," Bonus said. Smashing felt his legs wobble as the reality hit him like a bag of potatoes in the face. "I'm so fucked~" he whispered to himself.

Ames shut their door and grabbed the blonde by the hips. Pulling him close and putting one hand on his neck, just resting, for now. He tilts Smashing's head back onto his shoulder and grins. "You know it," he says. Ames gently squeezes the other's neck as he begins to kiss him. Smashing wraps his arms around the others neck and head, trying to get even closer as they kiss.

Bonus, feeling left out and now very exposed. Walks over to the pair and grabs the blonde's arms and holds them at his sides. "Ames didn't say you could touch," Ames says with a low voice. Pulling away from the kiss, Smashing whines slightly, but melts immediately as Ames goes for his neck. Ames removes the hand from Smashing's neck and spits into his palm before he reaches around to bonus.

"Gotta keep both my boys happy," Ames grins as Bonus gasps. He wasn't expecting Ames to start jacking him off. "F-fu-uck yes," Bonus moans. Ames proceeds to drag his other hand towards Smashing's pants. Opening the button and unzipping his fly, he begins to touch Smashing's dick. Smashing gasps and starts moaning along with Bonus. Ames just smiles at his handy work. Bonus is holding Smashing's hands and begging for Ames to go faster. Smashing is leaning against bonus moaning and shaking. Both his boys want more, but he continues to play with them. "Ames! Ames please..fu-uck...-oh god-" They moan together.

"Cumming oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Smashing starts to tremble. Just as Bonus and Smashing are going to release, Ames pulls away completely. Causing Smashings trembling knees to buckle, and Bonus goes down with him. Both boys are shaking and mewling from the edging they just received. Ames just grins as he straps himself from all of his clothing. He grabs the lube, which Bonus set out, and coos as they look up at him.

"Ayden~" Ames coos "Bonus~" They look at him innocently "C'mere." They crawl over, nearly tripping as they do. Ames smiles and lifts up Smashing's shirt, kissing his stomach gently.

"So pretty," he hums and has Smashing strip. Turning to Bonus, he takes the subs cock in his hand again, before opening the lube and pouring it onto his cock. Bonus shudders as the cold liquid slowly travels down his dick towards his happy trail. Ames starts spreading it all over, meanwhile kissing his stomach and massaging his thighs. "Such a good boy bonus. My big boy~" Ames pulls his hand off of Bonus' dick and stands up.

Laying Smashing down, he lubes his fingers up again, before circling a finger around his boyfriend's entrance. "Amessss," Smashing moaned and wiggled his hips. Ames just grinned and wiggled one into him. Moaning loudly Smashing grabs the sheets and lifts his shaky hips up again. Ames continues to prepare him, while Bonus climbs onto the bed and starts to kiss Smashing. Ames grins as Smashing's moaning picks up in volume as he hits Smashing's sweet spot. "Oh Ayden, baby boy looks like I found it," he teases before pulling his fingers out.

Ames lays Bonus down before making Smashing hover over him. "Ride him," was all Ames said before Smashing did so. "F-fuck Bonus!" The bottom moaned as he bounced on the other's cock. "Shit feels so good!" Smashing moaned Bonus held onto the other's hips and thrusted up in rhythm with smashing. Ames sat down with a grin and squeezed his dick to relieve some of the pressure.

Both boys on the bed were moaning for Ames and each other. Smashing's brain started to go blank as Bonus started hitting his prostate dead on.

"BONUS~!" Smashing screamed as his cock twitched, spraying cum all over himself and Bonus. Bonus groaned loudly as he thrusted faster to reach his climax. He holds down Smashing's hips as he comes into the blonde on top. "Fuck fuck fuck Smashing," he continues to gently thrust into him. Ames grins at them both, before finally standing up and grabbing Bonus' legs and lifting them up. Which caused Smashing to bend over bonus more and bonus to gasp a bit.

"You didn't think you were done, did you?" He grins. Both of the subs shudder as Ames' cock twitches. "A-ames I'm not even prepped yet!" Bonus squeaks out "No shit you whore," Ames snorts as he gets on his knees. "Smashing start bouncing," Ames demands. "A-ames I can't~please," Smashing whines. Ames growls, "Bounce your fucking ass now or I'll make you." Smashing shudders and starts to slowly bounce as Ames begins tongue fucking Bonus.

"Oh shit~!" Bonus moans loudly. After making sure he's prepared, Ames stands up and pushes his now lubed up dick into Bonus. Bonus shudders as he gets fucked from two sides. "AMES OH GOD!" Bonus screams. Ames pulls back Smashing by his hair as he thrusts into Bonus. Ames reaches around and starts to jack off Smashing. Smashing soon comes again, as Bonus is moaning for Ames to go harder. Smashing tries to wiggle off of Bonus' cock, but Ames pulls out and pins Smashing to the bed.

"Ames fuck I c-AH Ohhhhhh fuuuck~!" Squealed Smashing as Ames begins to finger him again. He reaches over and starts to jack Bonus off again. Bonus starts moaning again, before coming all over Ames' fist. Speaking of, Smashing grabs onto Ames' wrist as he comes untouched again. Pulling away, Ames lifts Smashing's legs up over his shoulders and lubes his thighs, before fucking the blonde's thighs. "I told ya I'd make you," Ames groans as he squeezes the thighs together, soon cumming on the blonde's stomach.

Ames goes into the bathroom and gets two warm rags. He coos and starts to clean up his boyfriends gently. He kisses them both a million times until they're both wrapped up in their pj's with a movie, a snack and water. "I love you both," Ames says, and kisses them both. "Love you too asshole," Smashing snorts. "Next time Ayden and I are gonna fuck you up," Bonus says, chuckling "I'd love to see you both try," Ames said.