70: Lover

It was y/n with f/n looking like he tried to stop her from going inside, let alone even getting to the council office doors.

"Excuse me, please don't just.." Gerald got up to walk over to them.

"Lady y/n??" Katarina was bewildered by her sudden appearance, 'Why is she here? I thought she wanted to keep it a big secret from everybody unless she's excluding her man friend behind her.'

"Do you know this person?" Alan asked.

Katarina meekly smiled, "Well..."

"F/n told me everything!!" Y/n barged into the office as if she owned it.

What amazing confidence it was to see.

Perhaps even Katarina found that amazing to watch that her cover was almost blown over a twitch in her smile.

"No!!" F/n was quick to put his hands on his dear friend's mouth before she could end up getting killed in the council office.

Y/n grumbled when he did that, muffled complaints as she tried to push him away.

F/n gave in because of that.

"Please! No!!" He cried out.

Katarina eyed him, 'He did something reckless again, didn't he..?'

'Oh, Grim Reaper is so going to kill me isn't she..!??' f/n turned pale as he got on his knees.

Y/n blinked before she turned her attention back to Katarina.

"Katarina, love is something that would make you feel things you think could be hatred. Love would give you the courage to kill for somebody or even die for somebody." She began explaining everything to her like a madman, "If you see a person you're in love with, you'll feel that spark behind your head and your chest tighten."

Now everybody was realizing what she was trying to do.

Katarina's face contorted into confusion, "So?? What are you trying to say?"

'This is getting more amusing by the second.' she didn't even bother with f/n anymore, perhaps he might live if things don't go awry.

"What I'm trying to say is that I'm.." y/n took a deep breath, "I love you, Katarina."

"Pfft--" Katarina put a hand to her face but she couldn't hold herself back from laughing.

F/n sighed, 'I knew this would happen.'

Katarina burst into a fit of laughter, holding her stomach as she leaned forward, it's almost like somebody was tickling her sides with how funny y/n came to be in front of her.

Everybody was stunned seeing this.

"So you came running in here to explain to me what love is??" She snickered, chuckling to herself, she still had more laughs left in her to want to get out.

Y/n flinched, 'Did I do something wrong!?'

Katarina wiped a tear from her face, "Honestly!"

"Surely that's not all, and who even confesses like that???" She laughed aloud.

F/n gulped, he was sure to know that his friend was feeling embarrassed and heartbroken right now.

"You really..." Y/n bawled her hands into tight fists, "You really don't understand what love is??"

Katarina paused, finally calming down with her fits of hysteria to finally look her straight in the eyes.