17: Morning

"You didn't have dinner yesterday, Lady y/n."

Y/n dismissed her maid right after that, lying back down on the bed with her hands to her face, sighing into them before noticing the medical pad on her arm.

'Oh, right, she drank a little too much of my blood yesterday that I fainted.' she poked at the pad on her arm, 'Fortunately my maid didn't decide to ask about it.'

She sat up, pulling her hair back before looking out the window.

It was early morning.

A little too early in the morning, perhaps around five.

And besides that, 'Did my maid notice my arm yesterday but decided not to ask..?'

She got out of bed, putting on her slippers, she got out to take a walk around the academy.

Everybody was still asleep so it'll be fine walking around as she is for a while.

'Huh, it's a little colder this morning,' she walked downstairs.

Sighing to herself, at least it wasn't cold enough to make her shiver while walking around.

...

Katarina was whistling a tune as she checked her fields, looking to see which needed water and which might need something else taken care of.

She grinned, she never realized it even until now but the smell of vegetables seemed to be more pleasant than too much flattery floral in any garden.

'How nice of the academy to let me be with my fields..' she chuckled, she never forgets the students who first complained of her unladylike situation but now that they've had them as food in the cafeteria to be much healthier, they stopped with the complaints.

Still, there were a few who complained but that was pointless, to begin with, her friends aren't letting that through to the principal.

Snickering, she turned around to face y/n from afar, she didn't even bother to move one step skipping the rest to stand in front of her.

Y/n gulped standing there, that sudden look surprised her a bit.

'She really thought I wouldn't notice her coming from a mile away..?' Katarina got up from crouching, and waved smiling at her.

She watched y/n run off.

"Oh? Where's she going to..?" She took one step towards her and disappeared and immediately reappear in front of her.

Y/n let out a shriek when she did.

"Where are you going?" Katarina lightly poked her in the forehead.

Y/n was brought stumbling back a little, it wasn't enough to cause her to fall but it definitely annoyed her to furrow her brows, "W-What now..!?"

"Heh? What?? Can't I greet you?" Katarina pondered, standing in front of her with arms tucked behind her back.

Y/n looked at her from the bottom to the top, Katarina was wearing her usual clothes when she was working on her fields.

"What are you checking on me for..?" Katarina joked.

"N-Nothing!" Y/n sputtered, looking away.

That only made Katarina bemused, chuckling to herself as she held back a fit of laughter in the back of her head, snickering, "Okay.. let's say there really is nothing you're checking on me for but you shouldn't be walking outside like that, it's too cold to be outside while only wearing that."