68: Attraction

"But you just lost your chances on that." Katarina cooed, keeping her hands to the side without pinning y/n from using her hands while she was at it.

"You didn't think you'd come out of here unscathed if you snuck in, right?" She chuckled.

Y/n huffed, crossing her arms as she glanced over to the door, "Your door wasn't locked."

"It's never locked." Katarina took one look at the door with her before pulling her close by her legs, surprising her with the sudden pull to look directly at her.

"Kyaah--?!"

"K-Katarina..!?" Y/n stammered.

Katarina hummed, tapping her fingers on bare skin, smooth and soft, "Should we start slow or fast..? I'll have to lock the door if we start slow though.."

Y/n's eyes widened in shock, blushing red as she shoved her away, "No way!"

"It's early in the morning!!" She yelled.

"But we've done it early in the morning in the shed as well~?" Katarina chidded.

"That was different because I thought you only wanted my blood at that time!!" Y/n hissed.

Katarina laughed at the hand y/n tried to shove at her with, "And again... I don't hear a no coming from you."

Y/n squeaked when she got pushed back on the bed.

"So it must be fine as it is," Katarina whispered into her ear, breathing her in with a light peck on her neck.

Y/n frowned, "Stop! I don't like this right now..!"

Katarina hummed, leaning back, "You can be so confusing at points of times."

"Leading me on so many times like now and suddenly changing your mind right after." She grabbed one of y/n's legs and put it over her shoulder, giving it one selfish kiss before dragging her tongue over it.

"You always get me moving with just that." She laughed.

Before a pair of knocks came from the door but before Katarina could deny that person entry, Anne came inside and shut the door behind her.

"Lady Katarina, it's m--" Anne paused midway going to the bed when her eyes met y/n's who gulped and suddenly froze on the spot.

Katarina hummed, nuzzling the side of her face on the leg resting on her shoulder with a smile, "What a nasty surprise..."

"Lady Katarina..." Anne looked angry when she saw what was happening.

...

"OWW--?!!!"

It was odd when some students caught wind that they heard a weird scream in the morning.

Yes, it was very odd.

"Did you hear about that odd scream that was heard in your dorms, Lady y/n?" F/n asked, adding, "I heard about it while passing by, a lady was talking about it with a friend."

Y/n gulped, sweating bullets, 'I can't just say outright that it was because Katarina got caught by her maid, right?'

F/n blinked, raising a brow.

"Are you alright, Lady y/n?" He asked.

Y/n stared back at him, it doesn't matter actually, he whispered to him.

"I got caught with Katarina in bed with her."

F/n spat out the tea he was drinking in shock.