29: Earnesty

'Isn't she supposed to say no because this might kill her instead of me doing it on purpose?' Katarina stared at her, slanted eyes, staring directly into y/n's irises, she wasn't even trying to pierce through her skull as she rested half her face on a hand while in wonder of something.

"I did say those but if you die from blood loss that would be stupid of you." She reasoned with her.

"Are you even that hungry?" Y/n reluctantly pulled her arm back defensively close to her chest.

Katarina thought that was cute as she took a step forward and the response she got was y/n taking a step back.

So she did it a couple more times until y/n hit her back against a tree.

"I'm not hungry.. but starving." She corrected herself more earnestly.

Y/n gulped, 'She's going to kill me..!'

"I don't care how much you take just..! N-Not here." She muttered.

Katarina blinked, 'Eh?'

That confused her, thinking it through for a moment, she snapped her fingers and they appeared in the private library that was outside the academy.

"Seriously, you can be so confusing sometimes." She chidded.

Y/n took the patch off of her forearm to reveal a slightly healed and no longer bleeding bite mark.

The first one, not the second one which she hadn't touched for a while.

"Here, just drink up so I can get back to my studies, please?" She insisted.

'Why would you..?' Katarina was hesitant, her face was no longer expressing amusement but boredom of that, she held y/n's arm and pulled it slightly close to her face, "You're really making me mad."

"H-Huh..?" Y/n watched as Katarina's seashore eyes turned crimson red as her canines sharpened with a wide grin.

A fanged beast in the form of a human, she winced when she felt fangs dig into her skin, drawing out blood.

She screwed her eyes shut as she bit her lower lip to hold back the urge to scream in the pain.

Katarina stopped biting too deeply and licked off the red that seeped dripping out of the open bite.

"Hhk..!" Y/n had to put a hand to her mouth to stay quiet as her whole body trembled.

Katarina sucked off the open wound and just enough to feel full, though she wanted to have some more but considering how pale y/n's gotten just after that, she was considerate enough not to continue any further, humming as she licked off any excess on her lips with a swipe of her thumb, before asking, "Are you alright?"

Y/n was sweating over that, gasping as she tried to catch a steady breath to nod.

"Y-Yeah.. I'm okay." She sputtered.

"You sure you're not going to faint if I let you go right now?" Katarina could still smell the scent of sickly sweetness dripping slightly from the bite mark she carved onto the arm she held, 'Hold yourself back now.... You might kill her, Katarina. You don't want to be a murderer.'