5: Reader

Y/n began walking backward when Katarina started to walk towards her, getting closer until she hit the table with her back, 'Ah..?!'

"Say, Lady y/n, have you ever wounded yourself before even just a little, and tasted your own blood? Because no matter how many times I've tasted mine, it's tasteless as if it's not even blood to begin with." Katarina pondered, leaning towards her with her hands tucked behind her back.

Y/n's eye flinched staring at her, "No.."

No, she's never done that before.

"Ah, I see." Katarina put a hand under her chin, in the thought of it as she pulled a chair back to take a seat, "I don't really know where vampires bite humans on, I usually bit the animals on their body after all."

Y/n had fidgety hands behind her back.

"I don't know how you're gonna give your end of the deal since I'm already giving mine," Katarina shrugged, frowning, "I'm getting a little annoyed waiting honestly."

"Ah..." Y/n groaned, "Y-You're supposed to bite their necks or shoulders!"

"Eh??" Katarina raised a brow, her eyes squinting just trying to make sense of that alone, "The neck..?"

Y/n huffed, asking, "Well... Don't they usually have the vampire drink from the neck in the novels?"

Katarina looked up at her.

"So.. I have to bite your neck, wouldn't that hurt though??" She asked.

"Uhh...." Y/n thought it through, "There was this novel my friend read about vampires either kissing or licking the place they'll bite first."

"Are you sure it was your friend reading and not you??" Katarina snickered.

Y/n's face lit on fire in embarrassment, "Y-Yes! My friend is an addict when it comes to romance novels about vampires, not me!"

"I just.. didn't think I'd happen to come across one that's pulling strings in the scene to make herself the Academy Saintess." She murmured.

"Okay," Katarina cleared her throat aloud, "First, to clear up your super dumb misunderstanding here, I did not pull any strings to be a Saintess or whatever, I'm a vampire, what kind of lunatic do you take me for to do that just to get random attention?"

"What..? But you also seduced the people that are in your.. circle, even people who've seen you, that includes me from before, have been charmed by you." Y/n said.

Katarina fell into a fit of laughter, slamming a hand on the armchair while holding her stomach, "Seriously? I don't even do that! Hah!"

'So there's some truth that she's oblivious..?' y/n frowned.

"T-Then, what about your circle of friends, they're all still seduced by you." She said.

"Seduced by me..? Lady y/n, I did nothing to seduce any of them at all, I only befriended them~" Katarina said before pulling y/n down on her lap, "Now do your thing and give me your blood."

"Huh!?" Y/n gulped, 'W-Well...'

"Huh, what?" Katarina chidded, "I'm not waiting all day, Lady y/n."

'How did I get myself into this mess!?' y/n hesitantly held on to Katarina's shoulders and began leaning closer.

"Hm?" Katarina blinked when y/n suddenly kissed her, raising a brow, she could feel her hands trembling on her shoulders.

'So I'm supposed to kiss first before I bite her..?' she thought, rolling her eyes from finding it stupid, still, she played along.

Holding her up closer by the waist.

"Hmpff--?!"

Chu..