15: Consented

Chu....

"W-Wai--hahh-!"

Katarina looked as though she had turned deaf kissing her.

'S-Stop..!' y/n winced, tears slipping down her face, out of impulse did she suddenly bite down on her tongue and lower lip.

Chu.

Y/n gasped, wiping drool from the side of her mouth, how embarrassed she felt from that.

"Huh.. was that revenge since I bit your tongue the first time?" Katarina tilted her head in amazement as if to encourage her of whatever duty she was supposed to be performing at this moment, she grinned smugly and fixed her glance on her hips where y/n inadvertently followed her stare before quickly looking back up to meet her eyes.

Katarina kept her from backing away with her hands holding her by her lower back, "You should try to do that more often, you didn't even get a scratch on my tongue from that alone~"

She grinned and in an effort to get y/n to take the lead, she blatantly told her, "You're much stronger than I thought, Lady y/n~"

"Oh, did I hurt you then??" Y/n gritted her teeth from wanting to smack her in some way with this feverish blush covering her face from one ear to the other, this time, she wasn't shaking out of fear, but rather an annoyance, 'I wanna hit her face so bad!! Uughh-!'

Katarina snickered, giggling to herself, "I'm waiting~"

"Urghh..!" Y/n popped a nerve.

And without hesitation, suddenly shoved her whole arm into Katarina's face.

Katarina stared blankly at her, she wasn't sure what she was trying to accomplish with this.

"If you're so impatient, just bite my arm, to begin with," y/n scoffed.

"Can I?" Katarina raised a brow.

Y/n didn't really say she could but I guess that's on her for having such a temper in her main characteristics.

"W--Why are you even asking if you can!?" She sighed aloud, disgruntled, she furrowed her brows at her.

Clearly, she didn't mean it as it is to her.

Katarina hummed, "I can't just take people's blood as I please, just about anybody might think I kill humans for blood if I do that~"

Y/n lowered her hand down.

"It's a little strange.." she said.

"Eh?" Katarina blinked.

"How are you able to go into other people's rooms when you aren't invited..?" Y/n mumbled, deep in thought of it as she put a hand to Katarina's mouth to keep her from answering.

Katarina sighed, 'I'm getting hungry...'

She lowered y/n's hand away from her face, "Okay, before that question, let me eat first. I'm very hungry here."

Y/n hummed, grumbling to herself as she pointed to her other arm that she's already bitten once.

"Here.. just hurry it up." She said.

Katarina glanced down at the bare arm she raised in front of her, holding it, she leaned down giving it a light peck, "You bandaged your wrist, huh.."

Nuzzling into it and leaving trails of soft kisses that tingled on the skin.

Y/n shut her eyes tight over the sensation of her tongue being dragged on it, "Uhh..!"