6: Biter

Katarina parted a little as she pulled her back with one hand on the back of her neck, "Open your mouth."

"Hahh.." y/n flinched.

Katarina never expected y/n to taste this sweet alone with just kissing, 'This is....'

Y/n mewled under her breath which Katarina found appealing to hear.

"Ugh..!!" Y/n pulled away, it didn't hurt a lot but she definitely felt it, Katarina bit her tongue to bleed a little.

Katarina licked her upper lip, 'Hm, her blood tastes even sweeter! Is this what human blood actually tastes like!?'

"Eughh...." Y/n could taste iron inside her mouth.

Katarina chuckled, "I don't know if that's how it works but your blood was tasty!"

Y/n was unsure why but her heartbeat grew louder along with the feverish sensation of heat rising across her face.

"I'm not done yet so could you open your mouth again?" Katarina asked.

"H-Huh..?" Y/n gulped down the taste of iron down her throat.

"W-Wait!" She quickly covered her mouth.

Katarina hummed, raising a brow as she tilted her head in wonder while waiting.

Y/n pursed her lips, her face was red, "D-Don't bite my tongue.."

"Heh..?" Katarina grinned, 'So it does hurt still.'

"Hm.." she grabbed the hands off of her face, "Should I try taking it slow then? I hate being slow but whatever keeps you going I guess~"

Y/n felt sweat trickle behind her neck as she sat stiffly on her lap, questioning what she meant when she said that.

"W-What do you mean by that..?"

Katarina didn't answer her as she pulled her wrist close to her face, giving it a light peck while grinning.

"Biting your neck might arouse more suspicious than your wrist, right?" She chuckled.

The realization dawned on y/n, a sudden tingle behind her back as shock came through her forearm, "Ack--?!"

Wincing, she tried to look, she could see the fangs dig into her skin, red trickling down from it, the warm sensation of the tongue coming across it made her whole arm shiver.

Breathing heavily whilst she bit her lip from making any noise.

'This really tastes more different than those small animals.' Katarina might be drawing out too much blood, her heart was racing with unprecedented excitement with wide eyes.

"Wait.. s-stop." Y/n sputtered, trying to hold on to her arm to pry it away.

Katarina eyed her from the side, pulling her fangs out, she cleaned off any blood remaining around the bitten wound, kissing it once more before licking her upper lip, "You tasted sweet, Lady y/n."

Y/n tried to take a breather, slight tears rolling down her cheek, sniffling under a hand as she tried to calm her heart down along with the shivering arm Katarina was holding.

Katarina grinned, wiping her lips.

"I guess this deal is sold! If you give me your blood now and then, I'll keep you alive as long as you'd like." She said laughing.

Y/n grit her teeth, brows furrowing as she pulled her arm away from her.