20: Annoying

Y/n muffled her scream into the pillow after escaping to her dorm.

'I can't believe I just hit her like that!' she huffed, gripping the sheets, sighing aloud with her face buried into the pillow.

...

Y/n stared up at her, 'I didn't even hit her that hard..?!!'

Katarina grinned at her from the other end of the empty corridor.

"Urghk--!" Y/n grit her teeth and immediately turned around, shrieking right after she came face to face up close with Katarina.

"Where are you suddenly going?" Katarina chuckled leaning against the wall with crossed arms.

"Somewhere away from you..!" Y/n scoffed.

'When I ask for her blood she's so weirdly obedient but when it's just meeting her in the hallways or whatever, she's so stingy like a cat who's avoiding an owner.' Katarina hummed while eyeing her down.

"I didn't hit you too hard, did I..?"

"Heh~?" Katarina blinked, looking directly at her, y/n looked embarrassed for some reason, she does understand what she was talking about though, "Not really, Anne just overreacted about it and decided to put a patch on my face for better measures."

"Better measures??" Y/n squinted her eyes at her.

"My friends all said I can't have my face get all scratched up just because I slipped." Katarina explained.

"You slipped?" Y/n scoffed with a dumbfounded look.

I suppose that was the excuse Katarina used to fool everyone.

Katarina chuckled.

Y/n huffed, "I guess that's one way to lie about me hitting you."

"Hmm... It's no fun if I just tell them you hit me so it's a trade secret, you can hit me as much as you'd like, I won't mind~" Katarina joked, teasing her with a wide grin as she pointed a finger to her already hit face.

'Is she suggesting I should hit her every time I see her?? What is wrong with her!?' y/n grit her teeth, "I am not doing such an indecent thing."

"You call it indecent, I call it tickles." Katarina rolled her eyes, mocking her from where she stood, it didn't take a second taunt for her to get punched in the face.

"Ouch." It didn't really hurt her but that surprised her quite a bit, "Wow!"

She touched around her hit nose, and y/n could see how it was slightly red, it wasn't something noticeable from afar but this up close, it was obvious.

Katarina laughed under a hand, giggles erupting along it over such a nerve-wracking smirk, the malice was just seeping through her teeth, wasn't it?

"So?" She hummed, "How many times are you planning to hit me~?"

"I'm not hitting a painless ragdoll that can get me killed if their fiance finds out I tried to beat them up." Y/n chidded.

"Wow," Katarina's eyes widened in amazement at her vocabulary, 'She's talented with making sentences that are full of mean words!'

"Don't worry, I won't tell them you hit me~" she pondered.

"Not. A. Chance. Masochist!" Y/n flipped her off before turning right around to leave and immediately did Katarina yet again appear in front of her, blocking the path.