48: Patience

Y/n gasped, looking around her, she sniffled while wiping her tears, "Where did they..?"

She looked at the door in front of her.

Katarina's door was closed instead of open.

She looked down, wiping the rest of the tears that wouldn't stop flowing with one hand, 'Was that.. a dream..??'

No, it couldn't ever be.

'I lived?' she couldn't believe that, most people might've already been dead by then once they were done being used.

The door opened.

She looked up, and Katarina smiled at her, "I'm sorry, were you frightened? Come inside before somebody sees you look so pathetic in front of my door."

Y/n bit her lower lip from whimpering as she walked inside.

Katarina shut the door behind them, locked for double measures.

Y/n cried softly into her arms, though Katarina would've already allowed her to cry loudly since she'd put magic into the walls, the door, and the windows to keep the noises inside from getting out.

"Please, forget what you witnessed today, that was just another vampire from who knows where." Katarina said, still smiling as she explained, "They must've flown here to search for rivals and those other dumb things vampires care about for their supposed hierarchy."

Y/n groaned as Katarina wiped her tears aside with both hands that cupped her face.

"Please, don't cry anymore, okay?" Katarina hummed.

Y/n looked down, "They said I was a blood bag, what does that mean?"

"It means you're blood is rare, when you get called a blood bag by a vampire, like.. me... I guess, that just means your blood is equivalent to drugs to humans for us whenever we can get our hands on it." Katarina explained, 'Of course, it's so rare that it's not something easily obtained. She's one of those special cases that are somehow still alive because of me, any other vampire would've left nothing behind if they found her instead.'

"Does that answer your question..?" She asked.

Y/n leaned against her while nodding, "Yes.."

...

In the bed.

Katarina was unsure how long they'd been lying there together.

Y/n's been fiddling with her hair the entire time in silence.

"If you're feeling better now, you can go back to your room." Katarina suggested, "I think letting you rest here for the night might be too dangerous considering rumors could spiral and it might affect you more than me."

Y/n looked up at her, tired eyes, she suddenly got up slowly and loomed over her.

"Hm?" Katarina blinked.

Y/n now sat on top of her, hands pressed against her stomach.

'Huh..? She's.. sturdy??' the feeling on her hand was closer to a floor than a belly.

Katarina raised a brow at her, "Are you into abs or something to just want to touch them directly like this instead of just asking? That's quite perverse of you, Lady y/n."

"Huh!?" Y/n gasped, 'She has abs?? That's unladylike!'

"Hello~??" Katarina hummed.

Y/n shook her mind clear, she had one purpose to fulfill right now instead of dawdling about something she just found out about right now.

She leaned down.

Chu.