19: Rude

Y/n grabbed her by the collar and kissed her before she could finish her sentence.

Chu..

Katarina's gaze became calm, pulling onto y/n's jaw to lower it, she pulled her thumb inside her mouth, grabbing down onto the side of her teeth to open her mouth.

"Ah--!" Y/n shut her eyes tight over the sudden intrusion of Katarina's tongue in her mouth, "Hmff...."

Katarina pulled away.

Chu.

Licking her upper lip with a satisfied grin, 'Yeah.. kissing feels strangely enough than having to make her draw out her blood unless necessary.'

"Stop doing that without warning first..!" Y/n grit her teeth as she wiped her face with her hand.

Katarina laughed under a hand hearing that.

"Alright, I'll try to consult you before sticking my tongue inside your sweet mouth~" she rolled her eyes.

Y/n blushed from one ear to the other, "Don't shamelessly say things like that..!"

"Why not?? Seems legitimate enough." Katarina joked, teasing her.

"No, it's not!!" Y/n scoffed.

Katarina found her amusing like this, teasing her seemed more fun than letting herself get charmed by the heroine whenever she'd be with her.

Y/n grit her teeth and did the unthinkable because of her jokes.

Slap!!

Katarina paused, she was a bit stunned, reaching to touch the hit side of her face after getting slapped by y/n this early in this morning.

"What was that for..?" She asked, it was too early to get hit like that.

Y/n lowered her hand, "You deserve it!"

Katarina raised a brow, confused as she grinned, she shrugged it off as it is, "It didn't hurt but I think it'll leave a bruise, that was a very strong hit.."

"I can slap you hard enough to leave a bruise but I can't dig into your skin to leave scratches?" Y/n scoffed, mockery evident in her tone of voice.

A moment of silence dawned on them as the sun began to rise higher in the sky on this fine morning.

Katarina chuckled, which in turn, made y/n feel disturbed.

She could feel the malice coming from her by that damn smile.

"You're a jerk..!" That was the last thing y/n said before walking away in a storm of fury.

'Huh?? Why is she mad over that..?' Katarina hummed, 'I can't believe she doesn't believe me when I say I can get bruises instead of scars if I want to.'

Perhaps because the wound inflicted is nothing but bruises than something digging through the skin that it's unbelievable to hear.

...

"What on earth happened to your face..!?" Anne was shocked after seeing Katarina's reddish cheek.

Katarina hummed, it didn't hurt but the view of a little red cheek from a slap must seem the most noticeable.

She smiled laughing now that she thinks about it closely, "I slipped hitting my face."

What a funny lie that was.

Anne worried for her, "Let's put something cold on it before it worsens..!"

She dragged Katarina away with her to do just that.

Mary and Sophia ended up seeing her dragging Katarina by the hand, and yes, they saw the red bruise on their dearest crush's face.

'What happened to Lady Katarina's face!!?'