46: Forgetmenot

It looked normal but from a much closer look, it had something written around its entirety, they were small engraved runes.

"If I say the magic word while in the room of my designated targets, I can erase it all without a trace." Katarina smiled, "The only downside of this is only dark mages can use it since it needs dark magic to work to its fullest abilities."

"That's dangerous..!" Y/n gasped in shock.

'In the wrong hands, it's dangerous, that's why I kept it all to myself.' Katarina shrugged her shoulders over that.

Another moment of silence, yet again, loomed over them inside the carriage as it passed by a small bump.

"Don't you think you should just hand it over to the ministry..?" Y/n mumbled.

Katarina chuckled, "I'm not that stupid to hand this over, Lady y/n, dark mages working in the shadows might catch wind of this item and try to take it for themselves."

"Okay..." Y/n kept her mouth shut after that.

...

"You've been awfully quiet the entire time." Katarina helped her down the steps of the carriage.

"Because I don't want you killing me, I might say something stupid again." Y/n scoffed as she walked past her.

Katarina turned around, and followed up after her with tucked arms, "Oh, c'mon, you're not stupid, and even you know that~"

"After all, you outsmarted me from wanting to just get rid of you when we first met." She sniggered.

"That's because I was under pressure of getting killed." Y/n said.

"So?" Katarina chimed.

"Which means as long as I don't feel like you'll kill me, I don't need to feel smart about it." Y/n stated with a proud look.

Katarina snickered, stifling a laugh under her throat from erupting as they made their way to the dorms.

It's not close to dinner but they didn't have much to do anymore.

Katarina fulfilled the apology which y/n had accepted after lavishly spending pocket money off of her.

Y/n failed to make a dent in her money.

...

"ᛙˎᛍᛁ⸍⠃ᛁ⸜ˎ⸍"

One sentence and immediately, the harem's irises flickered a shade of orange for a split second.

Unnoticeable to them as they paused for a moment.

Katarina smiled, 'That should take care of them forgetting what they saw today.'

"Everyone??" She called out to them with a concerned look.

They all turned to her.

"Katarina..?" Gerald muttered her name as everyone else tried to make sense of what was going on.

Katarina frowned, "Eh? Were you all not listening to what I was saying??"

Everyone shot up, 'W-Was she saying something..!?'

"Ah, sorry, what were you saying again?" Alan cleared his throat aloud and took the fall for everyone.

Katarina pouted for a second before calming down to repeat herself from the top again.

"I was explaining how I should use my vegetables for a food stall this coming school event." She said.

Everyone quickly understood that with a nod.

"Oh, of course, the school event, I almost forgot you wanted to put up a food stall for yourself." Keith played it off with a light smile.

Katarina awed nodding, "That's right!"