Me:
Just cause I love it, I'm choosing it... Thanks.

Sne:
My pleasure! We're on our way, hurry tf up... Three hours is all you've got. The masculine energy in here is suffocating... HELP ME!

Me:

I shake my head with a smile as I text Lihle.

Me:
Hey Lee!

Lihle:
Hii.
We're still going right?

Me:
Obviously!
Are you ready, the jet will be at the hanger in three hours.

Lihle:
Jet?!

Me:
Yep, I pulled some strings and got us a jet.

Lihle:
For a jet?! Do you have a blesser or something?

Me:
Zithulele would kill me. A friend of mine owns it.

Lihle:
Sureeee. A friend.
I'll see you in a few babes.

I put my phone away as I finish up packing up my clothes and necessities. "Zithu!" I shout as I reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Yini manje Buhlebendalo?" He groans as he walks up to me. "I need you to drive both me and Lihle to the airport.... Please" I add.

"Asambe" He grabs my arm dragging me out the door and into the car. ''Where does this friend of yours stay?" He asks and I direct him.

I text her to come outside and she's out with a large bag. Zithu places it in the boot before driving off.

"You do know that we're going there for a week right?" I glance at her. "Mhmhm" she nods.

"The huge bag sisi?" I laugh. "You never know when you'll need it" She rolls her eyes as I continue laughing at her.

"Our bags are the same size mos" She shrugs and I stop laughing, giving her the fuck off look.

Zithulele just snickers causing me to nudge him. He arrives at the private hanger.

I quickly get out of the car, pulling Lihle along. "Don't fuckin slam my doo- Is that the Zungu's private jet?!" He gets out of the car.

"I-uhm. No" Lihle answers for me. "Awuyi ndawo naye" He glares at it. I tightly hold onto my bag as the door open.

"Lihle... RUN!'' I shout already heading for the jet. "OLWETHU!" Fuck!. The air hostesses take out bags.

"Olwe-ethu" He shouts, out of breath. ''Bye Zithu. I love you and thanks for the money!" I huff out as my now weak feet carry me into the jet.

"What happened to you?" Sne asks as I enter with Lihle behind me. "Her brother was chasing her" She answers.

"Why aren't you out of breath?" She raises an eyebrow. "He's not my brother" She says in a Duh tone.

"Oh, hey Lwethu" Tyrone waves and I wave back. He used to supply my neighbour with cocaine and would sometimes fall out eith Zithu.

"Hey I'm Thabang" He winks. "I know, you were the only one in physics talking about my ass. Thank you" I sacarstically say.

"Oh. Uhm" He mutters.

"I'm joking. Where's Melokuhle?" I look atound them. "Ohhhh. You want him?" Andrew emerges from god knows where.

"Yes asshole, she just asked" Sne scoffs. "Bitch" He mumbles under his breath. "Uhm. Does anyone know where the bathroom is?'' Lihle asks.

"I'll show you" Tyrone agrees and she follows him. "What's with all the nois-" I cut Melokuhle off by jumping into his arms.

"I just risked my life for you. You owe me" I wrap my legs around his waist. "Your brother?" He mumbles and I nod.

He lowly laughs and pecks my temple. Someone decides to clear their throat. ''What Andrew?" He groans.

"Are they serious right now? And when we ask, they're mot dating right?" He scoffs.

"Shh. I'm enjoying this" Sne taps his arm and i throw my head back laughing.

 I'm enjoying this" Sne taps his arm and i throw my head back laughing