Chapter 25

"Ya know, as much as I'd like us to stay this way, I have a life outside this damned mansion,"I said this making Ryder groan against my chest.My boobs.

"I can't believe you almost fell asleep,"I stroked his hair.A habit I had adapted any time his hair is reachable.It is just so soft, so silky no wonder Nova is always so obsessed with it.

He lifted his head up.His lips were pouty, eyes sleepy and his hair messed up thanks to my hands.He looked cute, like one of those puppies one could hardly afford.

"You could have stayed the night," he said in his sleepy voice that was hands down the most attractive sound I have ever heard.Lawd if this boy wasn't a Greek god I didn't know who the hell he was.

Immediately he said that, my thigh started vibrating.At first I was shocked like why the hell would my thigh just vibrate then I remembered the last place I placed my phone.My boobs couldn't support my phone.

Ava's name flashed on the caller and I immediately groaned.Great now I'm being looked for.Ryder beside me cocked a brow and I flashed him the phone and he sighed.

"Honey, are you staying the night or coming over?"Her quirky voice rung making my lips tilt upwards.

Ryder beside me was urging me to stay as I tried to gauge my options.

"I know Ryder is pleading with you to stay," She laughed as if she had an invisible camera installed.

"You little sneaky bastard,"I retorted hearing her chuckle on the other end of the line as I mistakenly put the phone on speaker and I was too lazy to return it.

"You know you can stay,I'll cover you up again but this time you have to pay me,"She said making me make my final decision.

"I'll stay the night Ava and the payment is the love I show you everyday," I made annoying kissy noises.

"And that my friend is disgusting, I know you haven't had your first kiss yet but that's not how we do it," She retorted making me embarrassed.I squirmed uncomfortably since Ryder was eyeing me with humor plastered all over his perfect face.I smacked his forehead slightly.

"You are a nerd Ava and every other guy at school thinks so meaning you haven't dated anyone before that West kid and you haven't been kissed before unless its by West," I said in a dreamy annoying tone as I wiggled my eyebrows even though she couldn't see me.Her lack of denying made me sure she had been kissed by West.

"Well, you are prying too much you smart ass,"She laughed and I knew where she was, her face was scarlet.

"Just saying, your babies will be too cute.A blonde and a brunette.Hmmm I can already picture that beautiful brown hair and big doe eyes like yours," I mused making Ryder beside me chuckle.

"We haven't talked about your kids girlie.You and Ryder huh?" She laughed making Ryder cock a brow at me and this time maybe a scarlet shade rose up my cheeks.I remained silent.

"Y'all make sure to use protection as much as I'd love to see the outcome of both of your god like looks, I wouldn't want to become an auntie this soon," She finished her ranting and hung up the phone since she probably knew the wrath that would follow hence forth.

Ryder's face was smug and an annoying smirk started to rise from his lips.My face on the other hand was red.She knew.Hell she knew that I had started to develop feelings for oh the dear god Ryder.Was it that visible?God no it wasn't.Ryder couldn't be with me.I would be his last option.

"Come on L don't be embarrassed," He taunted a knowing smirk plastered on his lips as I fidgeted with the duvet.I looked down shielding my face from his.I blushed harder at the nickname as I cursed myself a million times.