Chapter 24

SIERRA LIGHTNING
A LOVING FRIEND TO ROMANO,
A SHITTY FRIEND TO KYLE,
A BESTFRIEND TO AVA AND VANNY
DIED FROM BEING GLARED AT.
2004 TO PRESENT.

Yes you saw that right you just saw my grave yard.Yes I know you are wondering why a dead man would be talking.Okay scratch that madness.

My feet were rooted to the ground and my gaze only fell to one beau,him.My hands that were now fisted on my sides shook like no ones business.

Remind me never to be on Ryder's wrong side.I tried to crack a crooked smile and lighten up the moment but hey!That didn't work.

"This is Lightning.I assume you know each other,"Amber's pretty face managed to crack a smile which melted my shooken heart.She had a dazzling smile,just like her brother's.

"Lightning," He seethed and tried to control his anger gesturing for me to come with him outside.I looked at Amber's frown and looked at her legs that urgently needed the first aid and back to the raging tiger at the room's entrance.

I dabbed the material on the leg that was almost destroyed.This made her sigh in relief and I smiled a bit at her action before deciding it was my cue to answer her brother's call.Of course after I had finished her first aid.

"I'll be back.Keep safe Amber,"I smiled and kissed her hair.

She nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

The moment I walked  out of that door,regrets started to seep in.Not regrets concerning Amber but regrets of my decision to leave that room.

Pain, betrayal, anger and shock were the emotions I could see on the boy in front of me.His eyes, those forest green eyes were guarded.They were heavily guarded with an emotion that could be found out in only one way...

I reach to touch his cheek but he flinched away.

Hate.The forest in his eyes were covered with hate.

I looked down at my feet then up at him and mumbled the faintest ,"I'm sorry,"I could muster.

"She is vulnerable you know,"He fisted his hand and I knew he was trying not to punch someone.

"She is so fucking vulnerable and I would never let anyone touch her.Anyone not even my parents,"He yelled and I took it in.

"She has been through.So fucking alot Lightning.She does not deserve this society.She doesn't,"He muttered the last word to himself.My heart on the other hand was shattering into pieces as I took in the fact that Ryder did not trust me with her.

"Do you trust me?"It was more of a demand than a question.He looked at me as if gauging my emotions and let out a sigh of defeat.

"I said do you fucking trust me?"I demand looking at him in distaste.The anxiety in me made my hands trembled at my sides as I reminded myself to pop some one or two valium tablets.

"I do.You know I mother fucking do,"He cussed as he ran his veined hand through his hair.A sign of distress.

"I know the story.I fucking know the story damn it.She is a mirror.My mirror.You know it only takes a minute to look into those damn forest green eyes and know that you have finally found someone whom you could relate," I revealed,my heart pounding as he shot me a look of disbelief.

"Tell me she was never sexually harrased.Tell me!"Tears clouded my vision making it hard to see.

"Tell me she does not live with something she wished she would have changed," I retorted shooting him a bitter look for misjudging my intentions with Amber.