Chapter 4

So Ava and Savannah really meant it when they said hot.At the entrance of the cafeteria of Hamilton high stepped in the most gorgeous quad ever.They looked like fucking models from the vogue magazine.I'm not a fan girl but this one here is an exception.

The whole cafeteria fell quiet.Wait how were they in jail and looked this good?And why the hell did just decide to appear at this time of the day?

I took a look at Ava and her mouth was opened a jar same went for Savannah.So dramatic, I rolled my eyes.

They immediately walked to the centre of the cafeteria."Move!" One of them commands and the semi popular group, as Ava said, rose immediately.

"Girl a fly is going to enter your mouth,"Ava nudged Savannah. "I could say the same for you," Savannah muttered.

Ava was more than excited and started pointing each of them alongside their names.Talk of embarrassing if they saw us though.

The one who radiated the most bad boy vibe was Ryder Walker.He had sharp cheekbones and a very defined jaw that made his side profile look heavenly.His eyes were green.The shade was unclear because of the distance between us.His jet black hair though dishevelled,looked hot with no doubt let's not forget his height that was close to 6'3.

Beside Ryder was Blanco Romano popularly know as Romano(not my words).He radiated off an Italian Mafia vibe with hair perfectly sleeked back and reddish lips let's not forget tattoos that visibly peaked from his white shirt and of course his height of 6'3.

Across Ryder was a very cute blonde,West Moore.He had a much friendly face.His platinum blonde hair matched with his black leather jacket.He was honestly so hot.Lets not forget his more than six feet figure.

Beside West was another hottie Kyle Miller.He was obviously mixed considering his Light skin complexion.His hair was drool worthy and somehow looked afro.It was something you could play with all day.His eyes were black and his lips pink as fuck.He was a fine specimen of more than six feet two.

Damn my eyes have just been blessed.

"Girl people from jail don't look that good," I sighed as I nudged Ava who had dreamy look in her eyes.

"Honey thats why I said they were rumors,"she rolled her eyes.A cheerleader had already perched herself on Ryder's as they began kissing passionately.His hands roamed every part of her body.Lust filled their eyes.Ew.

"That is Nova Carpenter,the Queen bee she is quite a player I know since the other minute she was with some random jock on on same table,"Ava rambled to the extent that she was short of breath.

"Nova dated Ryder before they all disappeared.She was Ryder's girlfriend.I mean they all are so perfect for each other.He must be into blondies with big boobs and butts,"Ava fed me with information.

"I love you so much baby you have no idea how much I have missed you,"Nova squealed loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear.Ryder mumbled something in response but he was not loud enough.

Since they arrived so late did they even have to eat?

"Didn't know rumors were not hundred percent true,"Savannah sighed.

"Savannah you know I'm not the one who spread it right?"Ava looked at her.

"Call me Vannah,you both can.I never got to introduce myself properly anyway I am Savannah Levine,"She said shyly.

"Holly shit daughter of Alex Levine?!"Ava exclaimed and Vannah nodded.Who the hell is Alex and why the hell does Ava know every juice.I chose to shut up and not ask.

"I am Ava Lively,you obviously know me.We have met in Algebra class too many times.You are really good at it by the way.This here is my stupid sister who I love more than anything,"She gave me a knowing look which told me to keep on the lie.That was a smart idea.I did not want to start answering questions about my past.