Chapter 10

"Alright give us a headstart,go get the house ready Vanny and I will be arriving in a few,"I said to Ava referring to the party.

Ava jumped through the window her short outfit revealing her dark blue underwear.I walked through Vanny's closet trying to find her the perfect outfit but I simply got white and yellow overall dresses.

"I can just go with this,"she showed me a white vintage floral dress.

"I mean it's cute but,"I frowned unable to complete my statement.

"It's a little bit too long,"I continued.

I tried persuading her to wear some of my dresses."Come on this will fit you perfectly?"I gave her a short black dress.

"Wow its beautiful but too short,"After persuading her for like an hour she came out of the bathroom changed.
Her toned legs stood out and her curves were another story to tell.
The dress showed a little bit of cleavage and reinforced her small waist.I made her put on some black heels.

"Now the make up!"I whistled and started doing my job.I toned her hair into being very straight.I removed her glasses despite her protest giving her contacts instead.I applied a smoky eye makeup on her and covered her lips in brown nude lipstick.She looked gorgeous.

"Oh Romano's head will rise upon seeing this,"I complemented standing behind her in front of the mirror.
"Head?"She gave me a confused glance.

"The other head,"I winked making a symbol of the penis.
"But don't get too hooked up remember he's a player.Don't lose your virginity to the player!"I warned her.

My outfit was a skimpy bandage skirt and boots that reached mid-thigh.My top was a lingerie piece exposing my breasts and I let my hair down to give me some warmth.I looked good but slutty at the same time.I couldn't care less.

"Ok Vanny I want to make a dummy to resemble you and lock your door,how is that,"I asked her.

"I mean my parents must not know anything,"She had fear in her eyes.Oh parents,I sighed.

"Don't worry honey they won't,"I made the dummy and stuffed it in her bed.

"Hey,I'm not that short!"She complained rolling her eyes.
"But you are babe,"I gestured to her 5'4 figure and she playfully hit me with her purse.

"So if you haven't drank before,don't you will probably make some stupid decisions that you will regret afterwards,"I warned her recalling the first time I drank.

I locked her room as we got off her window.Her parents were clearly asleep since it was like seven thirty.Darkness had started consuming the place.

I started my engine as we raced off heading home blasting some party music.

Just how I expected the turn up,it was great.I smirked triumphantly.The parking lot was filled with cars of all kind and music was blasting.Very well.
Vanny and I arrived fashionably late squeezing our way through the crowd and into the house.

Die Young by Becky G was playing and I immediately knew it was Ava's play list.I looked around and noticed the boys group at the middle of my living room playing some game that I could not picture out from this distance.

Nova and Ava were also there .Did they seriously have to bring her?I sighed but remembered my cousin invited her.

"Come on let's go!"I shouted over the music to Vanny and we headed for the quad.I sat on the coach's arm immediately next to Blanco.

"Hey Sierra,"Blanco brought my head down to his face and kissed my cheek.
"Nice tits,"He said after my boobs made a perfect appearance on his face.He was definitely a titty boy too good thing Vanny here had some.

"Blanco,"I retorted forging a disgusted look and slightly adjusted my bralet for minimal modesty.

"West!"I acknowledged him with a smile which he magically returned it.I wanted to ask whether he was still mad but I did not want to open the wounds of yesterday.

"Nice party love,"Kyle said before Ava interjected.

"Totally my idea,"smirked Ava.

"Yeah right,"I rolled my eyes.

"Guys don't fucking start,"Blanco dramatically covered his ears.

"Hey Ryderrrrr,"I said smiling knowing very well he won't return the gesture.He rolled his eyes setting his beer down on the table.Nova gave me a grin of satisfaction and I returned that by giving her a middle finger.

"Hey Savannah do you want some pot,"Blanco inhaled and passed it over to Savannah who looked really nervous.

"No thanks I don't do drugs,"Innocently, she replied.

"Come on this is just pot barely has an effect,"Blanco insisted scooting over to her.

"She said no dimwit,"Ava scolded Blanco by pincing his cheeks.Romano rolled his eyes but nonetheless told Savannah how gorgeous she looked.Savannah turned red like a tomato and I immediately started thinking of how cute their babies would look.

"Scoot to your right West,"Ava said as she tried to move them but West took in her figure on his laps.As much as she was a complaining freak she did not.

Ava inhaled the pot like a pro and passed ot over to Nova who passed it to me.I took a long drug and made the smoke come out in rhythms.

"Woah woah do it again I wanna get it on video,"Kyle commented fishing out his iphone.The only reason I did it is because we were not on the best terms and I wanted to black mail him.

"That was so cool mate,I'm sorry for always underestimating you,"He stretched his hand to me and continued ,"I am Kyle Moore."

"Sierra Lightning Lively,"I smiled kissing his hands.I was high,sorry.

He laughed at my gesture after some senior blond bimbo hooked up with him.I was the only one their who did not have some one.Geez in my next life I want unattractive friends who would not ditch me for blonde bimbos.

"Excuse me,I'm off to my room upstairs.It's the one on the right if anyone needs me,"the pot surely made me say too much details.I winked and got up,no one seemed to have listened as everyone was busy.

I struggled passing the sweaty bodies until I reached my room dropping onto my cozy bed.

"Well well well little miss kinky,"I heard Brody's voice as the door behind him clicked shut.Oh no.