Chapter 14

♡SIERRA'S POV♡

The attention I got from the previous weekend knew know bounds.People said it was a bomb and gave me all the  credit.No Ava was not recognised in this sector at all.

The day after the party Savannah received a million missed calls from her parents and threatening messages of cause.Ava called some cleaning service to do their job.The boys returned to their home.

Once again Ava and I were alone not saying a single word to each other unless it was necessary.The guilt I was filled with could not make me look at her directly.

Ava's parents were to return on Monday which was today.We were supposed to find them home.

My head ached from the anti anxiety drugs I took in.It felt pretty much like a hangover.This time I made sure not to overdose.

Yes,head ache was a major side effect of valium.

"Sierra that party was sick!"

"You should throw them more often,"

"Your Saturday outfit was hot girl where did you get it?"

"Baddest baby,"

I smirked at the praises I got.Yeah my friends and I threw wilder parties at my former home.

My eyes were covered with  black shade and black jacket paired with a white shirt with washed black jeans and black converse.Yup black was definitely my theme.

My eyes were worriedly searching for Brody.Just seeing his face made me want to cry but since I could not valium was the better option.

I took slow strides to my locker and immediately fished my books.First period was AP Physics.I could not complain since I loved Physics with all my heart.

My hands reached for the valium tablets.Taking a bottle of water on my other hand,I opened my mouth to swallow to only for my hands to be grabbed roughly by another party.

"No no no.Not today,"Romano snatched the tablet out of my hands.

His black hair was perfectly styled.His eyebrow piercing was quite noticeable.He was dressed in a black leather jacket and white T-shirt.I was starting to think he always wore white shirts to expose his toned chest.His chest was pretty impressive by the way.

His fine appearance could not stop girls from ogling and other boys from looking upto him.

"Oh my god Romano can I take a picture with you,"great now they think he is a celeb.I rolled my eyes at the geek who made that suggestion.

"Sierra and I are in the middle of something,"curtly he said and the girl went away crying.

"Care to explain,"He cocked a brow gesturing to the tablet looking down at me.I looked like a kid who was being scolded by their parent.

"I don't know Rom,it's the only way I can get through this day,"I huffed looking down.

"I know you already took some earlier and that is why your head is aching by the way,"I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"You are not going to take any more drugs.That would be over dosing,"He bit his lips worriedly looking at me.

"Okay daddy,"I rolled my eyes snatching the tablet out of his hands and keeping it in my locker.

"Na-ah-ah I get to stay with this by the way till further notice,"He waved the tablets high above my reach.

"You wanna put up with me like this?"Groggily I said.

"Yeah I mean you are pretty boring but I can deal with it,"He rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Keep rolling your eyes maybe you will find a brain back there,"I smacked the back of his head.